A3logics Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5
A3logics President & CEO Akhilesh Sharma
Akhilesh Sharma

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the fact that A3logics promote a good work/life balance"" (in 8 reviews)

• "Salary on time, good leave policy, very responsive HR, good infra, good work location" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "3- less opportunity to work innovative and different" (in 2 reviews)

• "no body wants to work for so less salary when you're giving them your hard work" (in 2 reviews)

"The peoples organisation!"

Current Employee - Coordinator, projects. in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Coordinator, projects. in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at A3logics full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

1.There's no such restriction like: gate pass will be approved only on medical emergency, this is being misquoted. Any employee of a3 can go whenever they want.. Its just a matter of applying the GATE PASS . No body questions that.
    2.Any employee can order any kind of food from outside.
    3.Nobody charges money for the 3rd cup of tea,thats a groundless remark and funny though!

Now taking on some of the recent negative reviewes-I dont know why certain employees took this on thr heart... Cmon face it, thats a dimension of an organisation.. This organisation is not for the people who wanted to b spoon-feed, if you got an issue thn discuss it...look at the detail instead of the big picture. Discuss it with reasons instead of bad mouthing in public...negative reviews won't impact or reflect because A3logics is quite great in the line of business that it does, the firm is progressing every other moment, A3 is crowding, thundering, and super voluminous financially, so basically those review doesnt even matters...Let's go rearward on the strong rooted foundation of A3, we have seen this organization from a Single space to capacius and tremendous size, be it financial or organizational....A3 has dreams- dreams that emerging from a service based company to the product based company. Morals-Morals that don't let employees feels like left aside, even if their project wrapped-up or delivered, A3 retains! Values-when I talk about values, it reminds me of an employee who lost his/her mother during a festival... If you remember the whole festival celebration was called off in the office. A3 has potential, potential to overcome any crisis... So don't waste your frustrations on negative side... Take my advice.... Start your own business, breed employment to atleast 1 person, you'd understand what it takes to run a business for 400+ employees, their demands/expectations/timely salaries/growth and yes the carrier... A3 never knocked on ur door, you came to A3, if your expectations did not meet, just move ahead. Even Amazon or Microsoft fails to please their employees, does that make the organization fake or fraud? Be a person of reasons rather than showing off your Self centric and ill mentality, sign off and find your luck on some other fields or company. stop wasting your life figuring out A3 's success..You're focusing on the wrong priorities here. Belive me it feels bad sitting in the same A3' s cubicle and malign it roots.. thats a Shame! Period.

Cons

No such, let me assure you all that A3 is working aggressively on countering negativity, Pls be patient.

Advice to Management

1.Avoid hiring newborns! They seriously don't have any idea of struggle success and values.
    2.Start 121 session with employees by the ceo team.

2. "EDI analyst"

I have been working at A3logics full-time

Pros

Colleagues are helpful.
    Environment is very good.

Cons

To be honest salary is below expectations.

3. "Good work environment!!!"

I have been working at A3logics full-time

Pros

Company policies are good for employees. Can work for a long period.

Cons

You can stay for a long time

"Awesome Company that A3logics is to work with!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at A3logics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with A3logics from 4 years. I think it is a great company to work with. Having moved from a big company in a metro city to Jaipur, I was wondering how things would turn out here. I was pleasantly surprised to see great work culture here. Company policies are quite employee friendly and there is flexibility in work. For me most impressive fact is that there are some great projects running in the company and employees are given chance to work with flexibility and authority on different projects so that one learns a lot. I have seen people been accommodated in various projects and given learning opportunities. This is very encouraging to see and promotes a feeling of job security. Leave policies are great. CEO of the company is a dynamic,down to earth person who is very approachable to all employees.
    Overall a great company to work with which I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Cons

So far there has been no cons working here:)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work you doing!

"Great Company!! Working from last 2yrs."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at A3logics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am a developer and am working with A3logics from 2 years. It is a great company to work. Management is supportive and HR policies are employee friendly. There is lot of potential to learn for me in my project and my manager & team is very helpful. I have learnt a whole new technology and increased my knowledge here. There are various activities and trainings are arranged for employees. I appreciate the HR team here for their easy access, which is missing in most IT companies. The CEO is very inspiring and encouraging and very friendly with all employees.
    I can see myself working here for more years to come.
    If you are thinking of joining this company, go ahead! You would thank yourself for this decision.

Cons

Till date I haven't faced any major issues so don't have any concerns.

"Good if you're a housewife or jobless"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at A3logics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Easy interviews, nice environment, time pass job.

Cons

Absolutely no job security, Lowest salary in Rajasthan even their 5-6 year old employee has no growth and less salaries, absolutely no growth, small canteen, poor appraisals, uneducated managers, bpo kind environment, if you look for future prospective you need to look for some other company. People leave almost every day. All their old employees left because inhuman behaviour by the management and they made to resign. Yes hr's are the boss of managers.

Advice to Management

I think this is a waste of my time advicing them.

7. "Dedicated to the post "Peoples Organisation" from 31 August"

I worked at A3logics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have to write 5 words to proceed

Cons

Okay..listen bud.. different projects n different stories. You're telling the story of your project. There is some serious mess going on in specific project(can't name it).
    Come on man..no body wants to work for so less salary when you're giving them your hard work.

Giving an example of Microsoft and Google????
    These companies are luxury...I mean you're working in A3. :D

And talking about newborns?? Buddy, everyone is suffering through something you don't know. You are no one to tell whether they should have come to A3 or not. You are working as an employee just like "Newborns". Newborns didn't know about the core before joining. How about you have one on one with them?

8. "Decent company to work with in Jaipur"

Former Employee - Senior Software in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Former Employee - Senior Software in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at A3logics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In Jaipur where options are limited, this is an ok company to work with.
    Less talent, so if you are good at your skills you will be rockstar here,
     work-life balance is good.
    Leave policy is good.
    Appraisals are also good as compared to other companies

Cons

The monopoly of senior management who doesn't research much before making/changing policy.
    No learning, No technology discussions
    bad policies, they don't allow employees to go outside the office in office hours. Lots of restrictions and really misbehaved Senior management.

Advice to Management

You are running a company not a school, don't bound employees that much so that they start feeling suffocation.
    Start arranging learning programs.
    Maintain a hierarchy, not the monopoly.
    Listen to employees, be engaged with them.
    Don't taunt employees for lift usage, remove them if you don't want them to be used.
    Maintaining washrooms only at the time of client visit really shows the trust of the company towards the employees.

9. "I was fultime employee of A3Logics"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I worked at A3logics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros...all are cons. poor company, poor policies, its like a jail for employees

Cons

I never seen company like A3logics. It is a fraud company.
    Dirty environment,
    Dirty Managers

Advice to Management

They should shutter down.

10. "Great working environment"

I worked at A3logics full-time

Pros

Friendly environment to work
    Helpful colleagues. Always ready to help
    Good learnings and growth

Cons

Management should be better.
    More benefits should be there.
    No office outings