Cover image for ADP

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

ADP Employee Reviews about "no work life"

Updated 12 Nov 2021

Found 134 of over 18T reviews

4.0
ADP President and CEO Maria Black
Maria Black
Pros
  • "good work culture and environment(in 372 reviews)

• "Work from home capabilities/ make your own schedule(in 340 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance in this company(in 137 reviews)

• "Work from home should be allowed(in 97 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about ADP

Join the conversation on

Tech India

286.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ADP~64
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about ADP? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ADP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
    Join the conversation

Reviews about "no work life"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

good

31 Jul 2021 - Process Associate in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

good teams excellent managers excellent training programs nice place to work hh hh h h h h h hh h h h h good place

Cons

lass salary no work-life balance j j j j j j j j j JJ jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj not good average need to improve on technology j

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Employee Friendly

12 Nov 2021 - Client Service Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Friendly Organization (immediate manager). Ample opportunity to learn. Good leave policy (one gets to plan there leaves in advance for half the year). Fun activities are planned for entire team on a weekly basis. During overtime induced days, ADP provides quality food at desk and arranges for multiple refreshments. Pays overtime hours in $s. ADP has/ had one of the best and most organized transport facility (free of cost).

Cons

No work-life balance, with long extended hours. Overtime is made mandatory instead of voluntary. Minimum recognition and almost no pay raise. Higher management handles raise and growth in biased manner. Work is assigned as per management desire and employee's interest is never taken into consideration.

ADP Response

We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your experience. Your feedback will be shared with our leadership teams, so we can better improve our associate experience.

3. Join the ADP team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company - But really not that great.

29 May 2021 - Customer Service Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remuneration is good Stable Company to work Good Work is appreciated

Cons

It depends from process to process, I think there is no Work Life Balance in my job.

ADP Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and rating. We appreciate hearing how we can improve from current associates and we will share your feedback with our leadership teams.

5. 1.0

Only money, no growth

14 Sept 2021 - Senior Customer Service Representative in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

The money aspect is very good here.

Cons

Worst managers, company politics, no growth prospects, no work life personal life balance, are told to work on weekends, targets that are unachievable, seniors who are only interested in numbers and not to improve the quality of the process, managers who cherry pick calls on the basis of who flatters them more, no new ideas are welcome.

ADP Response

Thank you for the honest insights and assessment of ADP. We appreciate you taking the time to invest in writing this review. Your experience and review help us to improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

2 Oct 2021 - Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technical growth Salary Bonus,facilities,Hikes,Good Hikes, Good Salaries ,

Cons

No work life balance Work minded

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company but minimum career opportunities

5 Sept 2021 - SAP Consultant in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fortune 500 company Great senior leadership and strategy

Cons

No work life balance Internal politics No career scope in few technologies

ADP Response

We appreciate your feedback and will share with our internal partners.

8. 4.0

Review of the company

23 Jul 2021 - Process Associate in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides great health insurance benefits and is employee friendly

Cons

No work life balance in WFH

ADP Response

Thank you for the review - your tenure with ADP is super appreciated, and your insights are valued

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with good team work

25 May 2021 - Product Support Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team building, communication is good. Teams working toward one goal, and customer satisfaction for product.

Cons

No work life balance, especially when WFH

ADP Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your suggestions on how we can improve our associate experience are valuable to us.

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

No work life balance, poor management skills

15 Jun 2021 - Senior Associate Consultant in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have good projects on SAP technology

Cons

No work life balance Overloading employees with work Poor management skills No proper hikes No recognition No perks Multiple client handling by a single employees

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your review and rating with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate your insights and encourage you to reach out to your leaders or site HR team and discuss the details of your feedback so that we may address them and make sure they receive the right attention and action.

11. 4.0

Excellent company to learn

29 Apr 2021 - Functional Consultant in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely good work One will learn in and outs in respective technology Pay is good

Cons

No work life balance in this company.

ADP Response

We really appreciate your review and rating. Thank you for sharing insights with us on Glassdoor. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Reviews
    </>Embed

Popular Careers with ADP Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at ADP? Share Your Experiences

ADP logo

ADP Careers

Cover image for ADP

Welcome to the World of ADP We say that we’re Always Designing for People. Starting with our own. We’re reimagining what it means to work,...More

• Innovation
    • Life @ ADP
    • Diversity
    • Giving Back

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

183 days ago

Company News
    Did you hear the big news? ADP has become the first Human Capital Management provider to service one million clients! That means we have a million reasons to celebrate and even more reasons to THANK our associates for the work they do in obtaining, implementing, servicing and retaining our historic client base. Pictured are associates at ADP locations across the globe celebrating this exciting milestone! #ADPLife
    Shared image

365 days ago

Culture
    Our associates are involved in philanthropic work throughout the year for initiatives they are passionate about. ADP encourages and supports their passions for giving back with a dedicated Global Month of Caring to offer additional opportunities to participate in various events and programs that support ADP’s corporate social responsibility priorities. #MonthOfCaring Together, we are making a big impact within our communities. #ADPLife Check out our OneADP locations supporting #RiseAgainstHunger and learn more about how ADP is making an impact at work and beyond!
    Shared image - Corporate Social Responsibility