Found 197 of over 8T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and not as expensive as other companies" (in 698 reviews)
- "Met some great people and got exposure to different areas of the company through the early career program." (in 497 reviews)
- "Flexibility and good work life balance" (in 351 reviews)
- "They are pretty good with work from home but it depends on your manager." (in 214 reviews)
- "The pay is good and remote working" (in 210 reviews)
Reviews about "senior management"Return to all Reviews
- 2.022 May 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Compensation and benefits were fair to pretty good. There are pockets of very talented people to learn from although not many.
Senior management and execs more concerned with themselves and their comp than employees. Lack of competence by some senior leaders seems to go unrecognized. Morale is tough (24/7 on call). Senior leaders not organized in what they are trying to accomplish as they run from fire drill to fire drill.5
- 3.06 Sept 2011Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeGreensboro, NC
After years of suffering billions of dollars in losses, we are now the #1 company in the MI industry. Growth has been tremendous and there are so many innovative efforts underway. We are truly redefining the industry. Work is non-stop (good and bad) - new growth efforts, new technology efforts. Lots of hiring and some good efforts for advancement if you're near the bottom.
Cronyism is rampant - there is no meritocracy here. The new senior management team is very capable and has brought the swagger back to UG. Unfortunately, since they took over, there has been almost no promotion from within, as they do not trust the employees who 'caused the problem'. Most new positions are filled from the outside, mostly from the CEO's contact list.