AIM Consulting Group, LLC Reviews

Updated 13 Apr 2021

4.6
AIM Consulting Group, LLC CEO Nate Eimers  (no image)
Nate Eimers
Pros
  • "AIM Consulting promotes teamwork, accountability and healthy competition to achieve top results(in 26 reviews)

• "Great people and great team support(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "AIM has some of the typical growing pains of a smaller organization turning into a larger company(in 12 reviews)

• "The consulting world is fast paced - so it isn't for everyone(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive Employer, Great Culture!

13 Apr 2021 - Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at AIM because of the ongoing support I receive. One of our values is "choose positivity" and I see this day in and day out among our team. If you have a question, there is always someone who is there to help, and there are multiple people that want to see you succeed - and give you the tools to do so.

Cons

None that I can think of!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Unlimited Potential

5 Feb 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership is making major investments in organizational maturity, growth, and scalability for 2021 and beyond - Individual growth and development opportunities for those that are seeking to hone their craft - Phenomenal people - people that appreciate high performance, high expectations, high levels of accountability, high levels of ownership, high levels of autonomy - Great earning opportunities

Cons

- Benefits could be improved - With some of the high expectations and accountability that people have, this might not be the right place for those looking for a job

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Supportive Consultancy- Highly Recommend

2 Nov 2020 - Lead Consultant in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The negative reviews are quite baffling. Being a female of color, I feel overwhelmingly welcomed and positively challenged; I have worked at AIM for over a year and feel I have found a home. The culture is truly amazing. I enjoy the technical lunch and learns, find solace in the fact that I have a technical manager who cares about my career growth and find value in working for a true consulting company which places people on a bench. Other Seattle based “consulting” companies may advertise a bench, then cut you when project comes to fruition; not AIM. The leadership is competent, engaging and accessible. I like the offering to attend Ask Nate, the copious cultural events, volunteer events, and not to mention the pay and bonus structure far exceeds my expectations.

Cons

Projects can be very demanding. Of course, demanding is client and project specific. The benefits are expensive. Review the benefit package before signing.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast-paced and fun!

5 Feb 2021 - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rewards hard work. Get to connect with some great customers and figure out ways we can help them. Collaborative & supportive culture.

Cons

It's hard. Like many sales jobs. It's competitive but if you put in the work, you do find success. It can just be a grind.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

19 Feb 2021 - Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture, a lot of upward mobility, great leadership, internal investment in employees

Cons

Full benefits but somewhat expensive

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company and great culture!

5 Feb 2021 - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

High earnings potential and exceptional team.

Cons

Very fast paced working enviroment.

7. 5.0

Best Team/ Company in the Twin Cities

17 Sep 2020 - Account Manager in Edina, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

You cannot find a better team in the Twin Cities, literally. Whether you're a consultant or a client, its obvious that this team cares about your success. The training I've received during my brief time here has been complete and thorough. The management, oh my gosh, the management, they are the cats meow. From Nate, to VP's, to Directors, to branch managers like Megan and Clare, you cannot find better, stronger, more charismatic, more inspiring leaders in the Twin Cities. Everyone here is Olympic podium level, and our clients are the winners.

Cons

Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Squat, Zero

8. 3.0
      Former Employee

Okay

24 Feb 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice staff and good location

Cons

boring work and uptight culture

9. 5.0

Great company!

8 Sep 2020 - MTAR (Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention) in Edina, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for this company since January and I must say, it is the most collaborative and supportive job I have ever had. The sense of community at AIM, especially in a year where we have all been pulled from working together due to Covid-19, in simple unmatched. Everyone here has a voice regardless of title and it is truly a company I am proud to work for.

Cons

I really do not have any Cons to list as I have felt they have exceeded all expectations for a company I'd like to work for, especially during these trying and uncertain times.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Opportunity

15 Sep 2020 - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

It has been an amazing opportunity in a "choose your own adventure" role where you have the chance to work with amazing companies and be part of their real world solutions. The diversity of clients, challenge of the work and ability to create your own path make AIM a great place work.

Cons

As you can assume with any account leadership role, you need to put in maximum effort. You'll fail if you don't actively engage with new and current clients daily, respond appropriately to their needs and take the right partners.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Reviews