ANGLER Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Jayanthra Jayachandran

"Challenging Project Opportunities"

Former Employee - Associate Project Leader in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. ANGLER is a good environment for learning new technologies & will get challenging projects. 2. For a candidate at Jr.level with few years’ experience, it’s a better opportunity to work as an ANGLERian and can learn many things such as technical & non-technical. Appraisal process is good, clearly distinguishing high performer’s & low performer’s. 3. Good working experience with co-worker’s/seniors...

Cons

All Saturday’s off is an improvement : HR / Company can think of giving all staff. Fun environment can be planned even better. No team outing.

ANGLER2018-03-19

December 28, 2018HR - Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review. It's good to see that you highlight learning opportunities as a particular positive. We hope your current role is proving you success and we wish you all the best.[

2. "Friendly workplace & colleagues"

Former Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Get lot of opportunities to explore the technical knowledge until unless get out from comfort zone. 2. As a fresher or few years experienced peoples have a great opportunity to learn, explore both technically and non-technical.

Cons

1. While working in mobile team, I have just a spark idea about project management and improvise the project documentation, suggests to use trello, Kanban board for project management effectively.

ANGLER2019-03-20

"Blood Sucking Company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Coimbatore

I have been working at ANGLER full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good for learning and freshers Gives you good foundation

Cons

Salary & Hikes are not upto the mark First two years you have bond and you will be treated as slaves

Advice to Management

Need to provide work life balance Be transparent to employees

ANGLER2019-01-18

January 20, 2019HR - Manager

Hi, Noted your feedback. Happy that you acknowledged the staff working here, will have a good foundation in their career. Would like to add that it’s not only for fresher’s, its applicable for experienced as well, which you can evident from the Testimonials available online. ...

4. "Suitable place for resources who are looking for opportunities"

I have been working at ANGLER full-time

Pros

New learning opportunities Good Compensation Appraisals based on Achievement

Cons

Top management should understand the ground situation

ANGLER2018-12-23
  5. "Very Good Team & Excellent Environment"

Former Employee - Project Leader in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Very Good Team & Excellent Environment 2. Bootstrap, CSS and WordPress I have learn here to update my skills 3. DRM MOM and Meeting – is very use full 4. Flexible Office Timing

Cons

1. Monthly only one CL - Casual Leave 2. Birthday Celebration can be arranged every month 3. PRP Amount disbursement can be as per the defined schedule. 4. WoW Gifts can be with shorter TAT

ANGLER2018-11-26
  6. "Good for Career growth"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can know about the overall project life cycle & the process to follow at earlier stage itself based on our capability.

Cons

Need to look into physical infrastructure, recent times it’s not maintained properly.

ANGLER2018-11-19
  7. "ANGLER Technologies - Learn all the Processes as a Fresher"

Former Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. No deviations in salary/hike 2. The training which is provided is very good for fresher as well as for the experienced 3. We can learn lot from a single project, since we will be involved from the initial requirement till the release.

Cons

Fixtures can be focused for comfort working

ANGLER2018-08-30

"don't trust good review all are written by company with different account"

I have been working at ANGLER full-time

Pros

If a fresher has no other job opportunity he may risk signing bond, submitting all his original documents and join here.

Cons

All recent reviews are written by company management itself. Just click at the rating trends link and look at the graph. All positive reviews come only within the past 6 months to 1 year. Realising that the Glassdoor reviews are affecting his business, boss has forced the employees of the company and created fake accounts to write good reviews. Genuine reviews can only be found from more than an year old

Advice to Management

Treat people like people, not as slaves. Until you change the HR and some of VL company will not grow Compare the data with five years before and now you will see what is happening

ANGLER2018-05-08

May 21, 2018HR - Manager

Hi!, Gone through your review comments. It is clear that you have mal-intention to spread completely false truths about our company & as a company serving the employees and business community for 16+ years we are very aligned to values-based commitments. As a company we have ...

"Right place for your Career Growth"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ANGLER is the right place for the career growth, where more benefits & freedom in learning emerging technologies., technically. We have more support & encouragement from the team members & colleagues.

Cons

I have not got anything to disagree / dissatisfied with ANGLER., only thing I feel, which can be improved is the employee CTC. ANGLER is very keen on the prospective candidates productivity / technical & functional role wise expectation as bench mark by the company & only based on that level, the CTC discussion is proceeded by the HR.

ANGLER2018-02-05

"An IT destination for Learning/Training & good work culture"

Former Employee - Associate Project Manager in Coimbatore

I worked at ANGLER full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

1. Training & learning experience for entry level & senior’s both on technical aspects & leadership skills building 2. Scope for junior’s to grow to leadership positions in the department, where they have a good balance of tech & not tech skills & interest to build upon the existing skills.

Cons

1. Can aim to improve the employee satisfaction at all categories. The speed at which it’s happening can be improved. 2. Working on more number of projects at a time & comparatively the employee benefits seem to be low.

ANGLER2018-01-30