ANTA Sports Reviews
50% would recommend to a friend
(11 total reviews)
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
Updated 23 Mar 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.031 Jan 2023Senior Designer IIIFormer Employee, less than 1 yearXiamen, Fujian
The only thing of value I gained from the company was working with other designers who tried very hard. At least the designers who weren't stealing IP or designs by tracing images of other products.
+ They steal IP even from brands under their umbrella + Office is full of insects in the summer + No heat in the winter + AC is turned off after 6pm even in 90+ degree weather + Lights turned off at 7pm, to get people to go home, but they "force" people to stay and punch out to prove they comply with government laws. + Theft of various IP. + Tracing, stealing art, stealing programs + OLD computers and equipment + FROSTED GLASS BATHROOM STALLS + Forced team activities + Fines for having a "messy" desk + ROACHES
- 5.023 Mar 2023Retail Branch ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsIslamabad, Islamabad
Worldwide third largest sports wear brand
Price range is high specially ladies jim wear and also mens trouser
- 5.07 Apr 2022Senior Technical EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsManila, Manila
With advance technology and innovation
Due to covid pandemic I left Anta
- 4.05 Aug 2021Footwear DesignerFormer InternLos Angeles, CA
close to manufacturers Good working environment Friendly co workers
Low income and not enough respect given to the designers
- 1.012 Oct 2020Senior Footwear DesignerFormer EmployeeXiamen, Fujian
I was able to meet a few good people there.
- Bait and Switch when you arrive and your contract is less then what was stated. - 45% Taxed Income - Expected to work 14-18 hour days - Frosted Glass Bathroom Stalls, you can see other people using the toilets. - If you leave before 6pm they get angry. - Expected to work EVERY WEEKEND. - Designs are changed on last day of deadline, causing the entire team to work till 1-2am to finish designs. - Mosquitoes and roaches in the building. - They rip off designs from other brands and even brands they own like FILA and Sprandi. - They play internal propaganda about the company and people working there saying how valuable they are, but only want them to think about the company first and not their own family. - During their design reviews they throw the sneakers they don't want onto the floor in a massive pile. - Forced social events - They turn off the A/C at 6pm and turn off office lights at 6:45pm. They say it's because the office is closed at that time, but people are still working there with small desk lamps to get their work completed. - They waste time. - They waste time making new designs instead of correcting or improving their work.2
- 2.08 Jun 2018Chief Graphic Designer Apparel TeamFormer Employee, less than 1 yearXiamen, Fujian
Salary is competitive, working with young Chinese talent, Xiamen is a green peaceful island.
Copying is a common activity (even portfolio's applicants), lack of organization, lack of planning & communication, lack of awareness of different cultures and therefor incapable of handling multicultural management. Heavy Korean influenced top down management style not suitable for development of creativity or responsibility. Expect sizable culture shock by behavior management.1
- 2.023 Sept 2020DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Xiamen is a really liveable city, Salary is good. Potential is still huge. Young Chinese talents are great to work with.
Average expat survival is less than 16 months. When things go bad middle management blame the expat experts to protect their career and avoid admitting their incompetence. Lack of vision or strategy, extreme politics, self interest culture, no process, lack of leadership, rumors of corruption, institutional resistance to change. Etc....
- 4.021 Apr 2015Senior AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearXiamen, Fujian
Work life balance and good benefit in Xiamen compared with other company
The career progress is very slow for non core business and a bit challenge for manager to step further in the company