APCER Life Sciences Reviews

Updated 22 Jul 2020

3.9
APCER Life Sciences Managing Director  Vineet Kacker (no image)
Vineet Kacker
Pros
  • "There is flexibility in terms of work from home(in 9 reviews)

• "Good environment, flexible working hours, work from home facility and many more facilities for employees(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Technologically handicapped and no one ready to learn new technology or ways to work(in 4 reviews)

• "Less work life balance (weekends are working mostly)(in 3 reviews)

1. "Very nice place for working and learning."

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Ahmedabad

I have been working at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice working environment. People are friendly .

Cons

More out bound based training

2. "Best company exposure"

Current Employee - Pharmacovigilance Associate in Mumbai

I have been working at APCER Life Sciences full-time

Pros

New things to learn Everyday

Cons

Nothing. It's a good company to work.

3. "Salary Comments"

Former Employee - Senior PV Associate in New Delhi

I worked at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked with APCER for 3 years . I Joined as a Pharmacovigilance Associate - I am happy to say that Apcer has given me a good salary and career growth. I am happy that APCER has good Appraisal process.

Cons

I didn't find any challenges.

4. "Pathetic environment, politics, no resources, miserable company"

1.0
    Current Employee - Pharmacovigilance Specialist in New Delhi

I have been working at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Think twice before joining the this organisation, no growth, no development, personal life is spoilt

Cons

Pathetic company: very bad environment, lack of facilities, management politics, hr and managers are not professional, ideal working hour is 9hours but they push you to work for 12-15hours, they do not have tools that are required for better development, they compare the company to MNC standards but it's a lame company with no standards, the team is managed with few people who are the only once who get promoted and others are in same position since years, if you are talented in buttering and have a ability to fool the management do join at your own risk, the company will have n number of openings as no one risks to stay more than 6months to 1.6years. HR and managers need to learn people management skills as communication skills make you feel like you are slum area. They make employees be in probation period for a year and half and give reasons like quality, productivity and excess leaves just to avoid giving yearly bonus. They make employees life so miserable and force them to leave the organisation by planning and plotting with politics.

Continue reading
  5. "#Career Growth, #Flexibility, #Lovable place, #Technology"

Current Employee - General Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working in APCER since more than 9 years by now. I would say that APCER gives good growth to its employees and really takes care of the old people in terms of their career growth. There is flexibility in terms of work from home. Rapidly things are moving towards automation.

Cons

I do not see a retirement plan in APCER.

6. "A company to fall in love with"

Former Employee - Senior Drug Safety Physician in Ahmedabad

I worked at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Apcer is one of the best possible companies to work for!! I can say this with confidence based on working for 3 years with them as a senior drug safety physician. There are many pros such as genuine people, work culture, flexi timing, interpersonal relations, opportunities to work, exposure, company organizational structure, friendly HR. I worked in Ahmedabad location, when I joined Apcer in 2017, it was a smaller place which grew substantively within a short time. New office is good location-wise, physical safety and job security are perfect, safe for women to work till 10 pm without a worry unlike other big cities in our industry. Team culture, team leads and 90-95% managers are good and employee friendly! If you get a rotten one its just unfortunate (and happens) but can happen in any company! Big plus is Apcer confidence in genuine freshers (1st job) and freshers in PVG (like I was when I joined) Job security is another huge plus point Ahmedabad work culture and team are massive advantage compared to Delhi.

Cons

Being boxed in same kind of work/reports Lack of lateral move opportunities Over-reliance by company on some narcissistic managers (very few)

7. "Pharmacovigilance associate"

Current Employee - Pharmacovigilance Associate in New Delhi

I have been working at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Robust learning curve for the freshers, company offers wide range of learning scenarios to get knowledge about the business, Supportive senior staff, interactive employees, better chances for the deserving candidates to grow prospectively in their carrier.

Cons

Location as the office is little far from Gurgaon and Noida, Metro (Jasola Apollo) is little far but at walkable distance.

Continue reading
  8. "APCER lifesciences, Delhi"

Former Employee - Senior Pharmacovigilance Associate in New Delhi
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility, work from home for experienced people can be provided in case they required due to health issues or personal problems. 360 review implementation: one can grade your manager Feel like family Delhi location in itself is a measure plus point Easy to reach to the managment Good hike, salary, health insurance and sodexo card for food The company is in growing phase. From past 5 years things are developing for the good. Good place who are working here from many years and able to come in managment. They have better work life balance to some extent as compared to associates level.

Cons

Less work life balance (weekends are working mostly). High and unmanageable work load as per the client requirement. Internal politics (it is in every company so better to do work and maintain your own behavior rather than changing the management). Less professionalism due to high work load. Company is developing continuously. Hope soon it will be a good lifescience company to work.

Continue reading
  9. "Very good company to work you"

Current Employee - General Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at APCER Life Sciences full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible work environment Lots to learn Management is always ready to help

Cons

Demanding clients so work hours can be a bit longer

10. "Drug safety physician"

I worked at APCER Life Sciences full-time

Pros

Multi taking with experience with exposure in too many things... good for freshers to learn

Cons

No good personnel and profession life balance. There expectation if 24*7 working people

Found 63 reviews