AXA UK Reviews

Updated 2 Sep 2020

4.3
AXA UK CEO Claudio Gienal
Claudio Gienal
Pros
  • "Wonderful management, brilliant benefits & a great work life balance(in 28 reviews)

• "Flexible working and focus on the importance of work life balance(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "Challenges of a big corporate, slow tied down in red tape occasionally, had some really awful managers but nothing you can do about it(in 9 reviews)

• "Currently no direction from senior management(in 7 reviews)

1. "Good learning"

I have been working at AXA UK

Pros

Shifty timings, people management, learning opportunities

Cons

Change of location very frequently

2. "Its ok not the best one , there are many things needed to change to a preferred employer"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at AXA UK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

workplace, infrastructure, location. ( none else come to my mind)

Cons

No transparency in immediate management, no flexibility for movements across teams

3. "None"

1.0
    Specialist in Pune
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at AXA UK

Pros

UK client support is very good.

Cons

Bad Management in AXA BS.

Continue reading
  4. "Occupational Health Advisor"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Eastbourne, England

I worked at AXA UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company package, healthcare perks, pension plan etc

Cons

Not easy to obtain exposure to other parts of company

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and your review.

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Engineer in Bolton, England

I have been working at AXA UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. flexiblity in working culture( WFH option) 2. Good Holidays 3. laptop, phone provided to work. 4. very smart work colleagues 5.always a clear picture to get ahead of the race 6. easy HR policies 7 . car park facility 8. good coffee machine(free) 9. comfortable dressing( smart casual ) dress code. 10. high integrity and honest values which are followed by all, which makes gives place a positive vibe making it a great place to work

Cons

1. for new comers - there isnt much of a plan to understand the existing process. This can be improved. You need to be smart to get to know as quick as possible,

Head of Employer Brand

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Its lovely to see all the stuff you appreciate as it helps us know that we're getting it right. Your comment for new starters will be fed back so we can improve further. If you get a chance, feel free to feedback to your manager as well in case there are things locally that can be improved too. Thanks again.

6. "Trusted Company and Proud to be an AXA employee"

Current Employee - Physical Security Manager in Bolton, England

I have been working at AXA UK full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

AXA is very passionate about their people and delivers a great service to our customers. The company provides many benefits to suit all employees, there is passion within the company to ensure employees receive the best support in what they do and what they want to achieve. I love working for AXA, I have been here for over 18 years and I have progressed in a great positions within in different functions of the business. This is down to the fact the management/colleagues within AXA provide the commitment to push you forward with your development and make you feel comfortable in whatever decision you make. AXA have many other support functions for all employees that will suit them and there are great opportunities to become successful in a career here in AXA. We are global company and when I see our brand name on advertisements and products it makes me proud to know I am part of this company. Being a branded name for a training kit for the most successful football club in the world says it all.

Cons

Many of our external products have not suited me in the past, but there are internal services and products which are great but, could look to have some improvements going forward.

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you taking the time to write such a lovely review. It's great to hear how much you love working for AXA and everything that's offered here. Thanks again - lovely to read your words!

7. COVID-19

"Can't recommend AXA PPP / Health highly enough!"

Current Employee - Strategy Consultant in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England

I have been working at AXA UK full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have loved working here from the second I walked in as a Customer Service Advisor back in 2014. Since then I have been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be involved in a number of high profile projects both locally and across AXA UK & Ireland, which have given me the skills and exposure to build a career that I love. They could not have treated staff better during the pandemic. I genuinely feel so lucky to have found a home here.

Cons

Honestly can't list anything here.

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you so much for writing a great review. It's really good to read all the opportunities you have had so far in your career here. Long may that continue!

8. "A company that really cares"

Current Employee - Director in Reading, England

I have been working at AXA UK full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people and culture and a passion for doing the right thing

Cons

Can be a bit old fashioned ...... but lots of opportunity to improve

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for writing a review. Its great to hear you're enjoying your journey with us. Thanks for the feedback too.

9. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Pricing Manager in London, England

I have been working at AXA UK full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have been brilliant in supporting staff and customers in the current environment Management is very supportive and empathetic The teams are lovely to work with Everyone is trying to do their best

Cons

Pay gap can be quite wide for no apparent reason Limited diversity in the company although it might just be our office

Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's really helpful to future candidates to hear your thoughts. Our Diversity and Inclusion strategies and policies are really important to us and our employees but you're right in some offices, depending on the local demographics its harder to get a the ideal levels. This is something we constantly striving to be our best at, for all levels of diversity and inclusion.

10. "Couldn't as for a better employer"

Current Employee - IT Risk and Controls Analyst in Bolton, England

I have been working at AXA UK full-time

Pros

Culture and leadership are outstanding

Cons

Cant fault working for AXA over the past 20 years

Head of Employer Brand

Thanks for your great review. It's so good to hear you love working here.

Found 208 reviews