Found 9 of over 9 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Greedy management not giving the easy re" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.026 Oct 2018Engineer TraineeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Great place to start your career. Less work pressure. Seniors are approachable and helping at any time. Good place to learn new technologies.
No holidays (even if it’s a national holiday).1
- 3.014 Jul 2015Software DeveloperFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
You will learn a lot with variety and pay is good. Very understanding and friendly people in office. Felt that work here is a bit more but required. As any other org there is a clear need for trust worthy and motivated contributors.
Strict in timings and hours of work (could be a bit relaxed), Need a shift from micro to macro management in some areas. Need to switch between technologies/work on need basis.5
- 1.01 Apr 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Only pay scale is good. nothing else..
Worst Experience with work snaps(Automated software that takes the snaps every minute). Worst Management skills. Worst CEO-not having any skills to handle the clients as well his own employees .. Greedy management not giving the easy re-leaving to the employees ,in notice period they torture the employee like any thing.6
- 1.09 Jan 2016Senior Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
No pros. This is not a company. Just registered as Pvt. Ltd.
Hire and Fire policy. Lier management Cheat fresh joiners. Now even saying in website don't look at Glassdoor. Look at glass door. Don't trust them. Join only if you want to spoil your career.
- 1.05 Feb 2015Software EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
1. OK pay scale Nothing else...Nothing else...
Very worst experience.. Bad management. No job security No salary slips (Provides invoice) CEO is arrogant Worst coding standards.. (Ex: Class name starts with clsAbc... ect..)1