Adecco Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
69% would recommend to a friend
(225 total reviews)
71% approve of CEO
Found 225 of over 9T reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "boarding was easy and the pay was good for the contract" (in 323 reviews)
- "The people who work there at the staff level are usually great people to work with." (in 198 reviews)
- "Staff is friendly and were able to set me up with a job right away on 2 separate occasions." (in 103 reviews)
- "There is good training provided and continued on the job training as well." (in 88 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and working at Google was amazing." (in 86 reviews)
- "No benefits unless you have accumulated 6 months of full time work and currently are full time" (in 243 reviews)
- "Poor management and sometimes unfair treatment" (in 214 reviews)
- "The salaries are low and the retention rate is also low." (in 173 reviews)
- "Benefits stink and theres no communication" (in 83 reviews)
- "The hours are long (10 hours) and you will have to do weekends." (in 71 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.09 Apr 2022Associate ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTaipei
1. Can work with a lot of big companies and get to know each companies' cultures. 2. Looks good on the resume as you are looking for another job as a HR.
1. High sales pressure without training and expect you to reach the goal without really guiding new comer how. 2. No work life balance and expect you to work overtime everyday. 3. Try to force and lie to candidates to take the job to reach sales goal.
- 3.013 May 2019Software Quality AssuranceFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMountain View, CA
Good work life balance and working at Google was amazing.
Not much room for growth and benefits were lacking.1
- 2.022 Dec 2020National AccountsFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsJacksonville, FL
Solid financial company with career opportunities
Leadership micromanages to the point of ridiculousness. Horrible work/life balance with expectations of no time is ever 'off'; TX leaders talk about everyone under their org - very unprofessional and in violation of HR guidelines