Aditi Consulting Account Manager Reviews

"Fake promise"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

There is no pros , you only work hard but it doesnt matter to these people

Cons

These people promise you to send US give visa for namesake but wont send you , at last person has to resign. So many fake promises these people will make, dont trust Aditi Staffing people. If you have to grow you have to be management favourite people, no importance of work here

Aditi Consulting Response

October 17, 2016Aditi Staffing

Hello, We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while on our team, but though we do work in a very fast-paced environment, we value our employees very much. We work hard to ensure that people are promoted based on merit, and we’re also working on additional manager/leadership training. If you'd like to discuss further, I’d be happy to schedule some time – feel free to email me at help@aditistaffing.com.

2. "My honest experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the time that I have been with Aditi, we have been faced with many challenges and I have watched the CEO listen to all of the employees and we continue to adapt and change with everything thrown our way. The management staff is very supportive and is leading with helping employees grow, thrive, and become very successful. I have yet to see any negatives in my department or other areas that I work with. I think they are doing a great job with incentives as well as keeping employees very happy. Working with such a talented group of people makes it a lot easier to do my job and to continue to learn from others.

Cons

None at the moment. Leadership has been great at listening and implementation.

3. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great support from piers , lot of learning experience . One of the best companies that i have ever worked with in my entire 15+ yrs of career . My experience so far has been extremely good .

Cons

I cannot think of any or pin point someone that is a rotten apple .

Aditi Consulting Response

October 26, 2016Aditi Staffing

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on your experience with Aditi. It's an honor to hear that you feel so positively about Aditi, and that you rate us so highly in your portfolio of experiences. We do indeed have several very tenured employees, who are happy to share their passion and knowledge with their peers - we're glad you find this to be a valuable asset to Aditi. We are excited to support you in your career growth and hope to continue to provide a valuable and supportive environment each day!

4. "Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Group Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I would rate this place very highly because of work culture and its ongoing investments in tools and technology to keep abreast with the latest trends in staffing. I have been associated with Aditi Staffing for last 6 years and have enjoyed my tenure. There has been a constant learning in the different roles I have worked on here and there is lot more to explore. The company is growing at an amazing speed and its a pleasure to get an opportunity to contribute to the growth and make an impact! The amazing team I work with makes it an extended family :-)

Cons

Continue to invest in people and branding !

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews