Aditi Consulting Business Analyst Reviews

1. "Worst of the worst"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst

I worked at Aditi Consulting for more than 3 years

Pros

Not that I know of

Cons

Been with them for more than 3 years and they do NOT help you if you lose your project and all they are concerned is the amount they’ve earned when you were there. They act like they’re your friends and are support you but you’ll be a loser at the end They do not get any raise and make so many fake promises They send their account managers over to your location for finding other jobs available in your team but absolutely no help for you They send you all signs of a perfect company and successful emails but none of them would hold water to you

Continue reading
    Aditi Consulting2020-05-04
  2. "Best Company to work - Amazing People"

Current Employee - Lead Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1+ years, worked for an Engineering Client, I would say, It's indeed a best place to work. where you can learn a lot of things, I've been under DigVijay,John Rejish the best people who will stand by your side when you are right and when we really need them, I've always received support from DigVijay(Vice President)and John Rejish(Director) to grow to the next level. HR's (Sandesh and Jasna Moodi) always the best people to approach for any issues. More over Vara Prasad(Immigration Manager) - Who has been working on my H1b VISA during transfer and my extension process.My recent H1 extension approved for 3 years due to his diligence and great efforts.After lot of obstacles in the H1B VISA's in general , I'am very glad to see my case approved for 3 years and the way Vara handled in my case is pretty much awesome(It doesn't mean that its only my case and probably all the cases he might be handling the same way), so I can not be able to express in a single word . Every time I called him for my any concerns and clarifications , he was very patience of explaining all the loopholes and how are we are handling those situations which is pretty much transparent. Finally his smart judgement and effort on my case have won the successful approval. Overall, Aditi is Right place to grow and the best choice for professional growth. Cons No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

Cons

No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

Aditi Consulting2020-03-02

"Bad management, poor communication, and bad culture"

1.0
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst

I have been working at Aditi Consulting for more than a year

Pros

- No pros as they don't play any role in your job profile or career growth or my day to day activity - Only good thing is a pay deposit on timely manner.

Cons

- the only job of these consultant company have is to find candidate for client requirements. And for that, they get 20% of your salary. (It is calculated based on the rate they received from a client and pay rate was given to me). So, ultimately you don't get what you deserve - With Aditi, I have been working for a year and had interaction only for 3-4 times with my representative. - Very poor in communication.

Aditi Consulting2020-03-05
  4. "very experienced senior level consultant"

4.0
    Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Aditi Consulting for less than a year

Pros

Good company excellent contract connection

Cons

Long commute no paid holidays

Aditi Consulting2019-07-24
  5. "Great Staffing, Friendly Management"

Current Contractor - Business Analyst

I have been working at Aditi Consulting for less than a year

Pros

Very supportive and friendly management. Quick response.

Cons

Nothing so far to complain

Aditi Consulting2019-03-20
  6. "Nice company to work for!"

Current Freelancer - Business Analyst II in Skillman, NJ

I have been working at Aditi Consulting

Pros

I am working as a Consultant with Aditi Staffing where I joined around a month back. Everything from very start was taken care of very well. From the initiation of finding me a good project, then my interview process, onboarding process to my first day of joining was very smooth. They answered all my queries and doubts and helped me in all ways they can. I want to especially thanks Jyothi, Mohammed, Mindy and Bramara.

Cons

I dont think so there are any

Aditi Consulting2016-11-06

Aditi Consulting Response

December 7, 2016Aditi Staffing

Thank you for your review. We love hearing any feedback you have while working with us here at Aditi. We are always looking to improve our processes so it is wonderful to know that you had such a smooth transition from onboarding to starting on your new assignment. As always, any questions or concerns you may have throughout your assignment please reach out to help@aditistaffing.com. We are always happy to help and encourage any more feedback that you may have.

7. "Great Org, Great People"

Current Contractor - Business Analyst/Project Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting for less than a year

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working with two of Aditi's recruiters. They both have been instrumental in getting me in front of the right people in some major organizations. I truly appreciate their help and their dedication to their recruits. They made themselves available for questions and guidance. Very good group of people, I wish them continued success!! And look forward to signing a pending contract very soon.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments.

Aditi Consulting2016-07-07

Aditi Consulting Response

July 7, 2016Business Operations Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback and honesty regarding your recruiting experience! We are happy to hear our recruiting team is going above and beyond to provide great service and communication, and look forward to our future partnership. We value your career choice in choosing us and will continue to support your throughout your employment in any way we can!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews