Aditi Consulting Consultant Reviews

Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good

6 May 2021 - Senior Human Resources Consultant in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good Environment, Good Growth and Pay

Cons

- Nothing cons as of my experience

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dont join this company

11 Mar 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no pros for this current company please don't join

Cons

Poor management So much politics no appreciation for hard work

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

17 Nov 2020 - Senior Consultant in Chandigarh
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to start career with

Cons

Lack of management and unprofessionalism

4. 1.0

Big NO to Aditi,Think twice before coming with Aditi

27 Apr 2021 - Technical Consultant in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was trying to find one pros and unfortunately there is not even one i could mention

Cons

No processes ,No reponsibility, No Management,HR don’t respond on emails.I have really a very bad experince with Aditi

Aditi Consulting Response

Thank you for your feedback. We’re disappointed to hear about your negative experience and want to work with you to learn more. We strive to provide the best experience for all our employees, consultants, partners, and vendors, and to hear we missed the mark is unacceptable. We would appreciate learning more about your experience and speak with you directly so we can ensure we address any gaps in our processes. If you are willing to speak in more detail about your experience, please reach out to pd-us@aditiconsulting.com.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to work

17 Sep 2019 - Senior Software Consultant in Redmond, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiting process from the initial recruiter contact to the interview and the hiring was very efficient. The Aditi staff were simply amazing. I was pleasantly surprised that the Aditi staff met me periodically to check how things were progressing with the vendor and if I had any questions or issues. I loved the caring attitude shown by the Aditi staff. I loved their picnic and movie events, which gave me a chance to meet other Aditi consultants besides having fun. The benefits at Aditi were also very good.

Cons

The only cons was that I did not get any raise in 1-1/2 years despite deserving it. So, advise is to not start at a very low rate.

6. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Stellar company for contracting and stellar staff

25 May 2019 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I needed a company to hold my contract for a short-term gig with a client. Aditi were phenomenal. They gave enough information about the client before the engagement, agreed on the rate I asked without haggling and provided benefits on top of my rate. Sandra Alice, my main contact at the company was one of the best contacts I have had the pleasure of interacting. She made sure to always keep in touch to check on me and made sure to acknowledge my emails and phone calls. When my contract ended and I moved on, she kept in touch and wished me success for future endeavors. I had such a positive experience that I look forward to helping Aditi back in any small way possible. (No, I am not being paid to write this review. I really was thrilled with the experience)

Cons

The timesheet management was bit tricky.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great firm to do business with

6 Nov 2019 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Consulting placed me in a position with their client. I found Aditi's representatives to be polite, professional, and very competent. The process of being approved, placed, and onboarded was very smooth.

Cons

I haven't worked with Aditi long enough to notice any cons.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very Supportive

7 Oct 2019 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging employees who reach out to you, and help you whenever they can.

Cons

Some miscommunications during startup and exit.

9. 2.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Quick to recruit, slow to reply

17 Jan 2019 - Senior Human Resources Consultant in Draper Commercial Parkway, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They recruit very quickly once they want to introduce you to an employer they represent. They practically stalk you by email, phone and text to get the placement.

Cons

They were not accurate in disclosing the length of the assignment or the culture of the company they are placing you with. The accounts from the recruiters about working culture and growth opportunities are rosy, but the reality is quite different about the employer's culture, intentions to hire directly, length of assignment, etc. Also, if you have a question for your representative, they do not reply in a timely way, unless you resend an email and CC their manager. Additionally, they did not pay the last paycheck in a timely way, and my inquiries vial email and VM or text went unanswered. I do not believe they recruited in the most ethical manner.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Very professional and thoroughly commited!!!

12 Jan 2017 - Consultant in Bothell, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a good system in place and all their process are streamlined. Very professional in dealing with any matters. Thoroughly committed in doing what was promised. They do things in a very organized way and plan things well. Thoroughly enjoyed working with them.

Cons

May be initial joining hiccups can be handled better otherwise it was awesome experience working with them.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews