Find jobs for Project Manager

Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Project manager

19 Jan 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Keep their promises and take care of employees.

Cons

One man army sometimes but it's okay.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Could be better

30 Sep 2019 - Project Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are really nice

Cons

They dont offer great compensation

3. 3.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Been with the company awhile and loving it

30 Sep 2019 - Project Management in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting salary and work balance

Cons

Nothing negative to say at this time

4. 4.0

Great recruiters.

24 Jul 2019 - IT Senior Project Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly competent, recruitment, knows their stuff and go the extra mile in ensuring that all recruitment and on-boarding bottlenecks were properly managed

Cons

communication gaps between recruitment team and on-boarding team members could be improved upon.

5. 4.0
    Current Contractor

Good Company

22 Jul 2019 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Communication and follow up

Cons

pay could be higher for the exp required

6. 5.0

Great contracting experience!

25 Dec 2016 - Project Manager in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is my first "official" contracting experience, as I've always had FTE positions. Naturally I've heard horror stories. Well, this isn't one of them. It's been fantastic - onboarding was super simple and all automated, and support from the employee relations team has been top notch! In my day to day I don't have the overhead of trying to meet someone else's goals, so I can focus on my client's goals, but if I ever have an issue, I know who I can call or email anytime.

Cons

The first recruiter contacts were a little off-putting...they ask very specific questions so if you are new to negotiating through a recruiter like I am, you can miss crucial opportunities to get things said. They are also very persistent, which means if you've opened but not acted on an email they've sent, they will call you within the next half hour to follow up. However, once you get past these people and assigned a manager, things are much better. I will say that because there were several jobs targeting people with skills that I and several of my coworkers had, and seeing what they're going through with the other agencies they chose, I am glad I got through this and stayed with Aditi.

Aditi Staffing

Hello, thank you for reaching out to share a review with us! We always appreciate honest feedback from our employees so we can continue to improve in all areas. It's great to hear your onboarding experience went smoothly and you received support from the Employee Relations team when needed. Our focus is to ensure you are set up for success in your assignment and allow you to grow your career at one of our many top clients. Our recruiters are very dedicated to finding top talent and determined to match great candidates to available opportunities. Moving forward, we will ensure our teams contact new candidates both professionally and respectfully, and continue to remain driven to help grow our company as well as your career. Thank you again for the honest feedback and always feel free to reach out to your Employee Relations Specialist at help@aditistaffing.com, for anything you need.

7. 5.0

Great Org, Great People

7 Jul 2016 - Business Analyst/Project Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working with two of Aditi's recruiters. They both have been instrumental in getting me in front of the right people in some major organizations. I truly appreciate their help and their dedication to their recruits. They made themselves available for questions and guidance. Very good group of people, I wish them continued success!! And look forward to signing a pending contract very soon.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments.

Business Operations Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback and honesty regarding your recruiting experience! We are happy to hear our recruiting team is going above and beyond to provide great service and communication, and look forward to our future partnership. We value your career choice in choosing us and will continue to support your throughout your employment in any way we can!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Project Management Analyst

27 May 2016 - Project Management Analyst in Mossville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got excellent support from staff since I applied for a vacancy which matched my background. Staff provided me with perfect recommendations and advice prior to interview.

Cons

I can say they are very good and they are doing a good job in comparison with their competitors.

1 person found this review helpful

Business Operations Manager

Hello! Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with Aditi Staffing. Our goal is to align great talent to our clients, while providing career value to our consultants. We're glad to hear that we're meeting this mark! If you ever have further feedback, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via help@aditistaffing.com . Thank you for choosing Aditi Staffing!

9. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Aditi Consulting is excellent!

7 Apr 2017 - IT Project Manager in Schaumburg, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very hands on, quick to respond. Benefits are great. No micro managing status reports.

Cons

The only downside is I don't live in the same area, so I never got an opportunity to meet everyone that I spoke with by phone. In today's age of technology, it didn't matter!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Project Manager

28 Aug 2013 - Senior Project Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work with. Working here from last 6 years. Have got loads of experience as delivery manager playing multiple roles.

Cons

not encountered much. Growth is limited after certain levels.

1 person found this review helpful