Aditi Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.3
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I've just started a new project as a contractor at Aditi Staffing full-time" (in 31 reviews)

• "I enjoyed working with Aditi staff" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you are looking for a change in a BPO industry try Aditi Staffing/Consulting" (in 7 reviews)

• "I can't really think of anything that's a negative for them" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Best place to work"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

people driven, transparent, good career growth, loads of opportunities

Cons

too much process driven otherwise a perfect place to work

Advice to Management

overall great experience to work with Aditi brand!

2. "Its this place that will give you many opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Personally for me, the L&D department has been the best. I am improving on my communication day by day and now I am confident when I speak over the phone and when I write emails. I came from a govt school and didn't get enough opportunity to learn English. But when I got selected for the 1st batch training, I was so excited and here I am writing this review for everyone who wants to join Aditi. Sachin and Nithya from the L&D team can make you speak, write and do great in recruiting. There are so many process training's and recently, they have organized GOI technology training programs for a specific team here. Please continue in bringing exciting training for all of us. And very importantly, Salary gets credited on time. The PD team is very effective in payroll processing.

Cons

I was initially told this company has politics and they micro manage. Actually, they only want to ensure you are successful. Food was an issue before and not now. Its all fixed. No major cons i can think off.

Advice to Management

Please give us good chairs. Many are broken. VP is doing a great job in meeting people regularly, if he can start following up on action items and implement them, we will be happy to see that.

3. "You are recognised for every small things you too"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best in the industry Rewards and Recognition, Sodexo, Spot awards for best calls, customer satisfaction, Loan facilities, cabs, training and development, communication trainings, industry certifications etc

Cons

Need to get out of this facility. Too many people now

Advice to Management

VP is totally neutral and welcome ideas. Stands for people.

4. "A place you can count on"

Current Employee - Recruitment Lead in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Recruitment Lead in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This place is all about people and values. With many years in existence Aditi has only helped it's people get better. Located at manyata tech park, it's very safe and there are many options to keep you alive throughout the night. You could walk up to any senior person here and you will be welcomed every time. Skip level meetings by the VP, open door policy, suggestion box and many other platforms to voice out opinions are one of a kind here. Respect for women, upskilling programs for all levels, a great class of trainers help you get better at what you do. A full fledged share services is the best of all teams here. Always energetic, live by rules, fun loving and creative at what and how they do. Sodexos instead of food coupons, team outings, certifications are few more that come to my mind.

Cons

There are few spoilt brats here, who somehow got hired either through reference or incapable senior managers in the hiring panel who couldn't filter them out. As a new comer if you get caught with these people you are likely to hear only bad things.

Advice to Management

Aditi is where I find respect, opportunity and satisfaction. Please do not change or hurt good people for few spoilt ones. Investigate deep before staring to act.

11 Jun 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience working at Aditi. One of our major values is our people, and we always strive to promote a... More

5. "Senior Recruitment Manager"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a Great Place to Work Organization
    Very Good Infrastructure
    Opportunity to grow
    People Oriented

Cons

Nothing which i am aware of

6. "Technology Consulting"

Current Employee - Confidential in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Confidential in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Here are 10 points why Aditi

1) Never seen a company which has wealth of female staffs working in a night shifts.
    2) Never seen a company which is recognising the talent and rewards them regularly.
    3) Vision and goals are very clear and its been sharing by CEO very often.
    4) Goals are set by the Top Management and its been equally shared to Mid.... Management team to run across.
    5) Incentives structures are phenomenal.
    6) Safe place for female employees whether it is inside the office or using Cabs.
    7) Culture and fun activities
    8) Tools and Infrastructure
    9) 100% easy access to all level management folks.
    10) Last but not least less politics.

Cons

Food facilities needs to improve

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now, enjoying the process and benefits

11 Jun 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on your experience with Aditi. It's an honour to hear that you feel so positively about Aditi, and that you rate us so highly in your portfolio of... More

7. "Proud to be an Aditian"

Current Employee - Communication Trainer in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Communication Trainer in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent Place to Work

Cons

Amazing Work Culture ( Especially in the L&D Department)
    Can walk-up to literally anyone who is ANY position in the company for ANY kind of issues

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now. :)

11 Jun 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you so much for your positive words and sharing your experience you have about our Work Culture especially with our L&D Department. Our L&D Team prides in themselves on excellent culture while... More

"A company which now believes in MICRO MANAGEMENT"

Former Employee - Lead Recruiter
    Former Employee - Lead Recruiter

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There were lot of pros in aditi when aditi staffing had their previous VP who left the organisation. The only thing in pros i would like to mention is that they have added some extra work space/desk for new recruiters to work. Thats it..

Cons

1. A lot of micromanagement in this company is started now. Only people who have the big titles are happy. However the backbone of the company THE RECRUITERS are way down the lane.

2. They started alot of cost cutting starting last year in terms of facilities and benefits l. Which is a red flag for aditi.

3. They hired one employee who will listen to calls of each and every recruiter and makes fun with the operations T... i am like seriously??? I think this is not a BPO job or a BPO org.? Right?

4. They will hire new recruiters/freshers but at the end they will not train them enough to be even eligible to make the first submission. The trainers in Aditi is again some lazy people who dont want to work at all and you will always find them roaming around the company with no work to do and disturbing others.

5. This is actually not a great place to work any more now. Only SUBMISSIONS, CALLS, CALL RECORDINGS, LOGIN TIME is what management will look into.
    If you are looking for a change in a BPO industry try Aditi Staffing/Consulting.

6. Last but not the least they will try to lure you by showing you money... alot of money.. which is practically not possible untill and unless if you have such bad management.

Advice to Management

Try to hire someone in management who knows in and out of recruitment and takes care of each and every recruiter.
    Aditi is going down drastically.. save this compnay. Last 6 months was very very bad.. try to regain it fast by changing some bad decisions.

"Little more than average organisation.."

Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Bengaluru

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work pressure is less, but now after the change in management everything changes drastically.
    Focused people to work with.

Cons

1. Facility is in a very bad condition. Food/canteen are really really bad and they dont even care about this because of the change in management last year.
    2. Call duration policy is a real threat in US staffing company like this and yes!! they are tracking call duration and connects which is really bad because now it is almost a BPO not staffing company.

Advice to Management

Nothing because i know they will never listen to employees, they will do whatever they want to do

31 May 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always trying to improve our workplace environment and take care of our employees. We work in a really fast paced environment where we raise the bar every... More

10. "Technical recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good environment to work. Pressure is less compared to other staffing companies

Cons

Management is not responsive to your suggestions sometimes

Advice to Management

Please consider the suggestions of junior employees in order to make it a great place and have long term employees

31 May 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you feel you had the opportunity to work in a good environment. We are very transparent and always open to suggestions and feedback from all the... More