Aditi Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "There are no cons in this regards" (in 15 reviews)

• "If you are looking for a change in a BPO industry try Aditi Staffing/Consulting" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Goaaa Trippppp"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

Aditi has been family to me, a wonderful place to work thank you for organising goa trip.

Cons

The flight timing was messed up, bad food, bad hotels stay, nothing was organised. Managers and seniors people got good rooms and facilities.

Advice to Management

Should have planned properly and needed a better organiser who can talk properly to people. Hope the management will take care.

2. "Senior Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work with for any recruiter. Once hired you will be treated as a family, if something not working out will be given opportunities to grow in your career. Recruiter must work company atleast once in their expereince to see bright side of Aditi consulting.
    When anyone dont perform upto their mark will be given chance to prove them again. I did nt see any company in my 5 years of experience has given opportunity like this.

Cons

No cons to discuss about.

Advice to Management

Mid level management on the floor is working good. No complaints to the Management.

3. "good work environment"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

not any according to me

Cons

better life,work life balanced,gud culture

4. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All the glassdoor reviews by their Hr people, don't believe on these fake reviews, which are by them only.

Cons

before 2014, Aditi was a good company, just due to the good name, I joined it. But once i entered, i got to know that it was my biggest mistake. Nothing is good there, specially for technical recruiters. All old employees leaving the company. If you get good money also, don't go.

Advice to Management

Except Raja, all the top management are spoiling the company.

5. "Technical Recruiter"

Pros

One of the Best company I worked for , work culture is really good , lively and friendly . They have a good employee engagement system . For the new joinee they provide the best hike in the market I personally feel got a good hike.
    Reporting managers and lead recruiters are doing their best to lead their team without any bias. Workaholic , result driven and employee friendly .
    Technically speaking - managers provide good training and supportive though.
    Incentives are the best part to join Aditi . If you are hard working, technically strong with your concepts and result driven then here you go can mint money !!!
    Over all I feel in upcoming years this company will be a benchmark for their competitors in context of successful growth .

Cons

Nothing I feel about to comment at this point in time. They are doing their best !

6. "HR GENERALIST"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting part-time

Pros

EXCELLENT place to have a good career and the people around are so amicable and dedicated too.

Cons

There are no cons in this regards.

"Excellent Place to Work"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 2+ years, worked for an Engineering Client, I would say, It's indeed a best place to work. where you can learn a lot of things, I've been under Veenum, Vishok and Gopal the best people who will stand by your side when you are right and when we really need them, I've always received support from Deepak and Satya (Lead) to grow to the next level.
    HR's (Ankita and Nithya) always the best people to approach for any issues.
    Overall, Right place to grow and the best choice for professional growth.

Cons

There are no Cons. according to me.

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for writing us a great review! We couldn’t be happier to know that we’ve delivered successfully in making life at Aditi a wonderful experience for you. We strive to make Aditi a great... More

8. "Best place to work"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

people driven, transparent, good career growth, loads of opportunities

Cons

too much process driven otherwise a perfect place to work

Advice to Management

overall great experience to work with Aditi brand!

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are extremely happy to see that the effort we put into creating an extraordinary culture is paying off and making a difference. Please feel free to leave us... More

"Its this place that will give you many opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Personally for me, the L&D department has been the best. I am improving on my communication day by day and now I am confident when I speak over the phone and when I write emails. I came from a govt school and didn't get enough opportunity to learn English. But when I got selected for the 1st batch training, I was so excited and here I am writing this review for everyone who wants to join Aditi. Sachin and Nithya from the L&D team can make you speak, write and do great in recruiting. There are so many process training's and recently, they have organized GOI technology training programs for a specific team here. Please continue in bringing exciting training for all of us. And very importantly, Salary gets credited on time. The PD team is very effective in payroll processing.

Cons

I was initially told this company has politics and they micro manage. Actually, they only want to ensure you are successful. Food was an issue before and not now. Its all fixed. No major cons i can think off.

Advice to Management

Please give us good chairs. Many are broken. VP is doing a great job in meeting people regularly, if he can start following up on action items and implement them, we will be happy to see that.

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review. We’re happy to know that our training and development sessions have delivered successfully in helping you build the necessary skills and expertise.
    Your... More

10. "You are recognised for every small things you too"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best in the industry Rewards and Recognition, Sodexo, Spot awards for best calls, customer satisfaction, Loan facilities, cabs, training and development, communication trainings, industry certifications etc

Cons

Need to get out of this facility. Too many people now

Advice to Management

VP is totally neutral and welcome ideas. Stands for people.

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We’re happy to know that we have been successful in creating a healthy work environment for you that is dedicated to maximizing employee and customer... More