Aditi Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.4
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I've just started a new project as a contractor at Aditi Staffing full-time" (in 34 reviews)

• "I enjoyed working with Aditi staff" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this regards" (in 13 reviews)

• "If you are looking for a change in a BPO industry try Aditi Staffing/Consulting" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Technical Recruiter"

Pros

One of the Best company I worked for , work culture is really good , lively and friendly . They have a good employee engagement system . For the new joinee they provide the best hike in the market I personally feel got a good hike.
    Reporting managers and lead recruiters are doing their best to lead their team without any bias. Workaholic , result driven and employee friendly .
    Technically speaking - managers provide good training and supportive though.
    Incentives are the best part to join Aditi . If you are hard working, technically strong with your concepts and result driven then here you go can mint money !!!
    Over all I feel in upcoming years this company will be a benchmark for their competitors in context of successful growth .

Cons

Nothing I feel about to comment at this point in time. They are doing their best !

2. "HR GENERALIST"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting part-time

Pros

EXCELLENT place to have a good career and the people around are so amicable and dedicated too.

Cons

There are no cons in this regards.

"Excellent Place to Work"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 2+ years, worked for an Engineering Client, I would say, It's indeed a best place to work. where you can learn a lot of things, I've been under Veenum, Vishok and Gopal the best people who will stand by your side when you are right and when we really need them, I've always received support from Deepak and Satya (Lead) to grow to the next level.
    HR's (Ankita and Nithya) always the best people to approach for any issues.
    Overall, Right place to grow and the best choice for professional growth.

Cons

There are no Cons. according to me.

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for writing us a great review! We couldn’t be happier to know that we’ve delivered successfully in making life at Aditi a wonderful experience for you. We strive to make Aditi a great... More

4. "Best place to work"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

people driven, transparent, good career growth, loads of opportunities

Cons

too much process driven otherwise a perfect place to work

Advice to Management

overall great experience to work with Aditi brand!

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are extremely happy to see that the effort we put into creating an extraordinary culture is paying off and making a difference. Please feel free to leave us... More

"Its this place that will give you many opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Personally for me, the L&D department has been the best. I am improving on my communication day by day and now I am confident when I speak over the phone and when I write emails. I came from a govt school and didn't get enough opportunity to learn English. But when I got selected for the 1st batch training, I was so excited and here I am writing this review for everyone who wants to join Aditi. Sachin and Nithya from the L&D team can make you speak, write and do great in recruiting. There are so many process training's and recently, they have organized GOI technology training programs for a specific team here. Please continue in bringing exciting training for all of us. And very importantly, Salary gets credited on time. The PD team is very effective in payroll processing.

Cons

I was initially told this company has politics and they micro manage. Actually, they only want to ensure you are successful. Food was an issue before and not now. Its all fixed. No major cons i can think off.

Advice to Management

Please give us good chairs. Many are broken. VP is doing a great job in meeting people regularly, if he can start following up on action items and implement them, we will be happy to see that.

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review. We’re happy to know that our training and development sessions have delivered successfully in helping you build the necessary skills and expertise.
    Your... More

6. "You are recognised for every small things you too"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best in the industry Rewards and Recognition, Sodexo, Spot awards for best calls, customer satisfaction, Loan facilities, cabs, training and development, communication trainings, industry certifications etc

Cons

Need to get out of this facility. Too many people now

Advice to Management

VP is totally neutral and welcome ideas. Stands for people.

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We’re happy to know that we have been successful in creating a healthy work environment for you that is dedicated to maximizing employee and customer... More

7. "A place you can count on"

Current Employee - Recruitment Lead in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Recruitment Lead in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This place is all about people and values. With many years in existence Aditi has only helped it's people get better. Located at manyata tech park, it's very safe and there are many options to keep you alive throughout the night. You could walk up to any senior person here and you will be welcomed every time. Skip level meetings by the VP, open door policy, suggestion box and many other platforms to voice out opinions are one of a kind here. Respect for women, upskilling programs for all levels, a great class of trainers help you get better at what you do. A full fledged share services is the best of all teams here. Always energetic, live by rules, fun loving and creative at what and how they do. Sodexos instead of food coupons, team outings, certifications are few more that come to my mind.

Cons

There are few spoilt brats here, who somehow got hired either through reference or incapable senior managers in the hiring panel who couldn't filter them out. As a new comer if you get caught with these people you are likely to hear only bad things.

Advice to Management

Aditi is where I find respect, opportunity and satisfaction. Please do not change or hurt good people for few spoilt ones. Investigate deep before staring to act.

11 Jun 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to learn that you’ve had a wonderful and pleasant experience at Aditi.
    We understand that you have a few concerns and we would like to lean in... More

8. "Senior Recruitment Manager"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a Great Place to Work Organization
    Very Good Infrastructure
    Opportunity to grow
    People Oriented

Cons

Nothing which i am aware of

31 Aug 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We’re happy to hear that you’re having a wonderful time at Aditi. Should you have any suggestions, please feel free to write to us at... More

9. "Technology Consulting"

Current Employee - Confidential in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Confidential in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Here are 10 points why Aditi

1) Never seen a company which has wealth of female staffs working in a night shifts.
    2) Never seen a company which is recognising the talent and rewards them regularly.
    3) Vision and goals are very clear and its been sharing by CEO very often.
    4) Goals are set by the Top Management and its been equally shared to Mid.... Management team to run across.
    5) Incentives structures are phenomenal.
    6) Safe place for female employees whether it is inside the office or using Cabs.
    7) Culture and fun activities
    8) Tools and Infrastructure
    9) 100% easy access to all level management folks.
    10) Last but not least less politics.

Cons

Food facilities needs to improve

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now, enjoying the process and benefits

11 Jun 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We couldn’t be happier to know that our efforts have successfully delivered into making you feel positive about work life at Aditi. This motivates us to keep... More

10. "Proud to be an Aditian"

Current Employee - Communication Trainer in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Communication Trainer in Bengaluru

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent Place to Work

Cons

Amazing Work Culture ( Especially in the L&D Department)
    Can walk-up to literally anyone who is ANY position in the company for ANY kind of issues

Advice to Management

Nothing as of now. :)

11 Jun 2018 – Aditi Consulting

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We’re happy to know that our transparent, open-door and friendly approach is helping employees have a positive experience at Aditi, while also boosting... More