Aditi Consulting Employee Reviews about "aditi consulting"

Updated 16 Jun 2020

Found 22 of over 478 reviews

4.2
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
Pros
  • "I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1(in 35 reviews)

• "I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The absolutely only con that I have with Aditi is no paid time off or holiday pay(in 11 reviews)

• "NO PAID TIME OFF NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH COMPANY(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "aditi consulting"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Marketing Specialist

16 Jun 2020 - Customer Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search. They were super attentive and followed-up with me every step of the interview process to ensure I was set up for success. I really appreciated the quick calls before and after interviews as well as their quick responses to any questions I had. Aditi Consulting does a great job at building relationships with their clients during the interview process and maintaining those relationships while on assignment. Thank you so much for helping me get my foot in the door and landing the job!

Cons

I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company! Great people to help at every stage!

10 Sep 2019 - Supplier Quality Engineer in Decatur, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I just recently started working for Aditi Consulting at Caterpillar, which is one of the highly renowned and most probably dream company for almost all mechanical engineers out there. Right from the beginning, I had a great experience with Aditi Consulting, especially Arghyadip Das who is Client Service Manager at Aditi. Das thoroughly explained to me all the job duties and responsibilities upfront so that I know what I am applying for and there are no later surprises. His prompt response and also pointers about how to appear for different phases of the interview were commendable and really helpful. Right from the start to the joining and even after joining, Das has been really on point with the transparency and promptness in the communication, which really helped. He is always available to solve any issue that you have and always working to find the best possible solution for the same. Jevin George whoAssistant Manager Operations and Jeevan M who is Recruiter for Aditi, have also helped me immensely through any query that I had. Finally to conclude, it's a great company with professional people who are there to help and address any issue that you might have in a timely manner.

Cons

There are no cons that I experienced.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

What a wonderful team

6 Sep 2019 - Crashes Reliability Oncall Specialist in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi is super supportive and diligent in getting back to you, which is not always the case with job searching. I really felt like I mattered throughout the entire candidacy experience and it thoroughly felt customized to my current circumstances and job searching needs. When Nittu, one of their recruiters reached out to me on LinkedIn I was really impressed with accurate she was in visualizing how my current skills would fit the new job role. They provided some excellent coaching before heading for the actual interview which helped me understand what the best topics of conversation would be. Sure enough, it all paid off, after multiple interviews I was so happy to land the opportunity. Overall it was very easy to get on-boarded and looking forward to working with them in the future. It was truly wonderful getting to work with several professionals who seem just as excited about the new opportunity as you are! Thank you Aditi Consulting!!

Cons

I didn't find any cons. I would actually recommend working with them versus applying to hundreds of jobs on your own, especially if you don't know what type of role you are looking for.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great service and helping hand

17 Mar 2020 - Product Owner in Pleasanton, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi consulting offers great service on staffing and job placement. The team treat consultant really well. My account manager Vipul is very responsible and professional. He did a good job on taking care of his consultants and same time maintained good relationship with the clients. I do recommend Aditi consulting and account manager Vipul to any company who is looking for consulting service.

Cons

401k plan is not the best

5. 4.0
      Current Contractor

A great place to work. Excellent support.

14 May 2020 - Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Consulting has provided me with steady employment with a good client for several years. To help get me in the door for an interview, Aditi staff offered to and I accepted this offer to Tailored my resume to fit job description.

Cons

Unable to get a pay raise. In the 3 plus years of employment. Also no vacation or holidays

6. 5.0

AWS Java Developer

31 Dec 2019 - Senior Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was really great working with all team members. Great support in terms of admin issues, timesheet etc. Thank you Aditi Consulting and Team.

Cons

I just want to say Thank you all for being wonderful through this journey.

7. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

One of the best staffing agency in the United States!!

3 Oct 2019 - Associate Vendor Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Aditi consulting was wonderful. My staffing manager Lissa Kuruvilla is truly awesome! I have always gotten amazing assistance from her, she was very supportive and cooperative throughout my interview process . Vaibhav was very approachable and kind, great guidance and support. My interview process was quick and fantastic. I highly recommend Aditi to anyone seeking employment.

Cons

None. Great going, All the best to the entire team

8. 5.0

As good as it gets

19 Jun 2019 - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Consulting takes great care of you. I’ve never been worked for an agency that makes you feel like you’re a part of a team. The whole process was really smooth. The onboarding was quick and easy and everyone was super knowledgeable. The best part is their employee relations team. Most agencies, after your hired, forget you exist, Aditi checks up on you. Jasna made me feel like I was talking to a friend not my employer. She’s checked up on me consistently since my start date, it’s very appreciated.

Cons

The onboarding process was smooth but I felt there were too many people involved. Every day would be someone different messaging me for things needed.

9. 5.0

Amazing People

25 Sep 2019 - Vp-Operations in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Aditi Consulting as a Sub-vendor. Assistant Manager ‘Jevin George Ninan’ was very supportive and was always open to suggestion, and most of all, he is ready to listen to our concerns. We are incredibly proud of Aditi Consulting investing time and effort in hiring excellent people like Jevin who make it comfortable to work Aditi.

Cons

No Cons, just keep up the good work

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great firm to do business with

6 Nov 2019 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Consulting placed me in a position with their client. I found Aditi's representatives to be polite, professional, and very competent. The process of being approved, placed, and onboarded was very smooth.

Cons

I haven't worked with Aditi long enough to notice any cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews