Aditi Consulting Employee Reviews about "aditi consulting"

Updated Jun 16, 2020

Found 22 of over 509 reviews

4.1
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
Pros
  • "I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1(in 35 reviews)

• "I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The absolutely only con that I have with Aditi is no paid time off or holiday pay(in 11 reviews)

• "NO PAID TIME OFF NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH COMPANY(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

6m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,739

1065 Comments

Consulting India

73.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Aditi Consulting~710372
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "aditi consulting"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Marketing Specialist

Jun 16, 2020 - Customer Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search. They were super attentive and followed-up with me every step of the interview process to ensure I was set up for success. I really appreciated the quick calls before and after interviews as well as their quick responses to any questions I had. Aditi Consulting does a great job at building relationships with their clients during the interview process and maintaining those relationships while on assignment. Thank you so much for helping me get my foot in the door and landing the job!

Cons

I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search.

2. 4.0
      Current Contractor

A great place to work. Excellent support.

May 14, 2020 - Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Consulting has provided me with steady employment with a good client for several years. To help get me in the door for an interview, Aditi staff offered to and I accepted this offer to Tailored my resume to fit job description.

Cons

Unable to get a pay raise. In the 3 plus years of employment. Also no vacation or holidays

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great service and helping hand

Mar 17, 2020 - Product Owner in Pleasanton, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi consulting offers great service on staffing and job placement. The team treat consultant really well. My account manager Vipul is very responsible and professional. He did a good job on taking care of his consultants and same time maintained good relationship with the clients. I do recommend Aditi consulting and account manager Vipul to any company who is looking for consulting service.

Cons

401k plan is not the best

4. 5.0

AWS Java Developer

Dec 31, 2019 - Senior Software Development Engineer in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It was really great working with all team members. Great support in terms of admin issues, timesheet etc. Thank you Aditi Consulting and Team.

Cons

I just want to say Thank you all for being wonderful through this journey.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great firm to do business with

Nov 6, 2019 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Consulting placed me in a position with their client. I found Aditi's representatives to be polite, professional, and very competent. The process of being approved, placed, and onboarded was very smooth.

Cons

I haven't worked with Aditi long enough to notice any cons.

6. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

One of the best staffing agency in the United States!!

Oct 3, 2019 - Associate Vendor Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Aditi consulting was wonderful. My staffing manager Lissa Kuruvilla is truly awesome! I have always gotten amazing assistance from her, she was very supportive and cooperative throughout my interview process . Vaibhav was very approachable and kind, great guidance and support. My interview process was quick and fantastic. I highly recommend Aditi to anyone seeking employment.

Cons

None. Great going, All the best to the entire team

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company!

Sep 30, 2019 - Consulting for Amazon in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi consulting is one of the best companies I've ever worked for. Very transparent staff. Great pay and perks!

Cons

None! There is nothing that I felt was a red flag in this company. Honest and hardworking people.

8. 5.0

Amazing People

Sep 25, 2019 - Vp-Operations in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Aditi Consulting as a Sub-vendor. Assistant Manager ‘Jevin George Ninan’ was very supportive and was always open to suggestion, and most of all, he is ready to listen to our concerns. We are incredibly proud of Aditi Consulting investing time and effort in hiring excellent people like Jevin who make it comfortable to work Aditi.

Cons

No Cons, just keep up the good work

9. 5.0

My experience with Aditi Consulting

Sep 19, 2019 - Engineer in Cary, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful folks to work with, everybody we’re very helpful , returned calls and emails in a timely manner and willing to assist with any issues, I am very pleased with all the folks at Aditi Consulting...

Cons

No downside , I do not have anything negative to say

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company! Great people to help at every stage!

Sep 10, 2019 - Supplier Quality Engineer in Decatur, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I just recently started working for Aditi Consulting at Caterpillar, which is one of the highly renowned and most probably dream company for almost all mechanical engineers out there. Right from the beginning, I had a great experience with Aditi Consulting, especially Arghyadip Das who is Client Service Manager at Aditi. Das thoroughly explained to me all the job duties and responsibilities upfront so that I know what I am applying for and there are no later surprises. His prompt response and also pointers about how to appear for different phases of the interview were commendable and really helpful. Right from the start to the joining and even after joining, Das has been really on point with the transparency and promptness in the communication, which really helped. He is always available to solve any issue that you have and always working to find the best possible solution for the same. Jevin George whoAssistant Manager Operations and Jeevan M who is Recruiter for Aditi, have also helped me immensely through any query that I had. Finally to conclude, it's a great company with professional people who are there to help and address any issue that you might have in a timely manner.

Cons

There are no cons that I experienced.

1 person found this review helpful