Aditi Consulting Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 16 Jun 2020

4.2
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
Pros
  • "I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1(in 34 reviews)

• "I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search(in 29 reviews)

• "No paid time off for holidays or sick time(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "One of the Best Companies to work with"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Vadodara

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee relation, incentive structures, benefits, bonus, work environment all good.

Cons

No Cons as of now

2. "Job"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good place to work as a fresher

Cons

No cons as of now

3. "HR GENERALIST"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting part-time

Pros

EXCELLENT place to have a good career and the people around are so amicable and dedicated too.

Cons

There are no cons in this regards.

"Excellent Place to Work"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bangalore

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 2+ years, worked for an Engineering Client, I would say, It's indeed a best place to work. where you can learn a lot of things, I've been under Veenum, Vishok and Gopal the best people who will stand by your side when you are right and when we really need them, I've always received support from Deepak and Satya (Lead) to grow to the next level. HR's (Ankita and Nithya) always the best people to approach for any issues. Overall, Right place to grow and the best choice for professional growth.

Cons

There are no Cons. according to me.

Aditi Consulting Response

August 31, 2018Aditi Consulting

Thank you for writing us a great review! We couldn’t be happier to know that we’ve delivered successfully in making life at Aditi a wonderful experience for you. We strive to make Aditi a great place to work every day and we’re thrilled to know that we’re making good progress.

5. "Senior Technical Recruiter"

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

Very Good Environment. Fun place to work.

Cons

No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

Aditi Consulting Response

May 31, 2018Aditi Consulting

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We’re happy to hear that you’re having a wonderful time at Aditi. Our employees will always top our priority list and we promise to continue working hard every day towards making Aditi a great place that provides a positively transforming experience. Should you have any suggestions, please write to us at info@aditiconsulting.com.

6. "One of the best Employer to work with!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Executive in Bangalore

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits Freedom HR Policies Fun Activities Excellent People No Office Politics Excellent Infrastructures Food & Snacks

Cons

No Cons that I can think of ! Maybe sometimes when work gets a little hectic. But that's OK.

7. "Marketing Specialist"

Current Contractor - Customer Marketing

I have been working at Aditi Consulting

Pros

I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search. They were super attentive and followed-up with me every step of the interview process to ensure I was set up for success. I really appreciated the quick calls before and after interviews as well as their quick responses to any questions I had. Aditi Consulting does a great job at building relationships with their clients during the interview process and maintaining those relationships while on assignment. Thank you so much for helping me get my foot in the door and landing the job!

Cons

I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search.

8. "Collection specialists"

Current Contractor - Collections Specialist in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Aditi Consulting for less than a year

Pros

Nice members, always helping, quick response

Cons

No cons in my knowledge.

9. "Morgans Review"

4.0
    Current Employee - Engineer in Mossville, IL

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good follow up and experience

Cons

No Cons for the moment

Continue reading
  10. "Best Company to work - Amazing People"

Current Employee - Lead Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1+ years, worked for an Engineering Client, I would say, It's indeed a best place to work. where you can learn a lot of things, I've been under DigVijay,John Rejish the best people who will stand by your side when you are right and when we really need them, I've always received support from DigVijay(Vice President)and John Rejish(Director) to grow to the next level. HR's (Sandesh and Jasna Moodi) always the best people to approach for any issues. More over Vara Prasad(Immigration Manager) - Who has been working on my H1b VISA during transfer and my extension process.My recent H1 extension approved for 3 years due to his diligence and great efforts.After lot of obstacles in the H1B VISA's in general , I'am very glad to see my case approved for 3 years and the way Vara handled in my case is pretty much awesome(It doesn't mean that its only my case and probably all the cases he might be handling the same way), so I can not be able to express in a single word . Every time I called him for my any concerns and clarifications , he was very patience of explaining all the loopholes and how are we are handling those situations which is pretty much transparent. Finally his smart judgement and effort on my case have won the successful approval. Overall, Aditi is Right place to grow and the best choice for professional growth. Cons No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

Cons

No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

Found 29 reviews