Aditi Consulting Employee Reviews about "no paid"

Updated Aug 29, 2019

Found 10 of over 493 reviews

4.1
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
Pros
  • "I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1(in 35 reviews)

• "I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The absolutely only con that I have with Aditi is no paid time off or holiday pay(in 11 reviews)

• "NO PAID TIME OFF NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH COMPANY(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "no paid"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Excellent staff and communication

Aug 29, 2019 - 3D Generalist in Rapid City, SD
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have had nothing but positive experiences with working with Aditi. All of my questions and concerns have been answered promptly and efficiently. They have been extremely helpful every step of the way. -Great Communication -Quick responses -Staff goes out of their way to make sure you're taken care of

Cons

The absolutely only con that I have with Aditi is no paid time off or holiday pay.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

JOB IS GREAT/COMPANY BENEFITS ARE NOT

Jul 24, 2019 - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Reps respond to concerns within a day.

Cons

NO PAID TIME OFF NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH COMPANY! No paid holidays; nothing. When questioned about this was told that they are looking into offering paid time off but a person may have to take a $1.00 pay cut. Feels like punishment for wanting PTO. Doesn't seem right. It's not like they can't afford to offer PTO. People working in the company's office gets PTO, the CEO has PTO, yet he they don't offer their employees the same.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Jul 23, 2019 - Logistics Planning Analyst in Decatur, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Management and supporting staffs, paid on time, the recruiters and staffers from Aditi are extremely helpful and very responsive. Jacky Schultz is great and always help me with any question.

Cons

No health benefits, No paid holidays, No vacation, No 401 K, No Sick leave.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at caterpillar in Hybrid energy solution team

Jun 24, 2019 - Electrical Engineer III in Peoria, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

paid on time, a great place to work, Great response from My Aditi account manager always supportive

Cons

NO PAID TIME OFF NO VACATION DAYS

5. 4.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

very experienced senior level consultant

Jul 24, 2019 - Senior Business Analyst in Chandler, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company excellent contract connection

Cons

Long commute no paid holidays

6. 1.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Plebian contractor

Mar 22, 2019 - Logistics Planning Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top 100 place to work. THERE but not FOR.

Cons

Horrible representation. Low pay, no paid time off. No sick days. Nothing. Insurance and 401k. Big deal, I had that working for Lowes.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Review of Aditi Staffing

Mar 10, 2015 - Service Center Coordinator in Newington, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to communicate with. Very Friendly. Benefits such as 401k and healthcare. They are really great at finding jobs to your experience (I love my job they found for me and I was converted to a full time employee). The staff is great and very responsive to questions.

Cons

There is no paid time off, so often I would have to work overtime to make up time I missed.

Manager - Marketing

Hi There! Thanks for honest feedback! Glad to know that we have been successful in doing what we believe in – keeping our consultants happy! We would also like to thank you for the valuable advice. A lot depends on the project you are working on and the client requirement which generally is not in our control. Having said that, it is a good suggestion and we sure will work towards finding a way to get this enabled. Thanks again!

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent place to work

Nov 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent communication, employees are cared for and I felt that the work I did was appreciated, vs just being another number on a cog in a machine. Any time there were issues, they were resolved in a timely manner.

Cons

Benefit costs are higher than they could be, no paid holidays or paid time off, company based out of Seattle area - no office local to my work location but understandable, just sometimes preferable to have a face to face conversation vs emailing back and forth.

Aditi Staffing

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your assignment so far, and feel supported by our Employee Relations team. We always strive to provide top quality customer service and a dedicated Employee Relations representative to ensure all your needs are met and issues resolved quickly. We review our benefits annually to ensure we are staying competitive in the marketplace. We take your feedback very seriously and will consider during our next review. As we are not local to all areas, we always ensure to check-in on a regular basis to make sure your needs are met. We hope to expand to new areas as our business grows. Feel free to reach out to help@aditistaffing.com for any questions.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Sr. Mobile QA Engineer

Aug 23, 2016 - Senior QA Mobile Engineer in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication. A smooth and thorough on-boarding process. Aditi contacts were always available if I had questions.

Cons

No paid time off for holidays or sick time.

Aditi Staffing

Hi there! We know first impressions can be heavily impacted by an employee's onboarding experience - we are proud of our talented onboarding specialists, and of having an onboarding portal that is efficient and user-friendly. We believe Aditi is very competitive in both what Aditi can offer clients, as well as what Aditi can offer consultants. We offer very competitive rates and benefits, and we are 100% compliant with sick leave requirements nationwide. That said, we completely understand the desire to have more varied time-off options. We hear you, and will continue to look for opportunities to offer added benefits. Thank you for taking time to leave a review - we sincerely appreciate the feedback!

10. 4.0
      Current Contractor

Content Reviewer

Oct 17, 2016 - Localization in Menlo Park, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

All of the staffs are very professional, I started working with Neha and before the interview I was being prepared by Michelle and after getting the offer Rashmi is assisting me on my background check and filling out all the documents. They are great to work with and very friendly. I highly recommended using them. Thank you so much!!!

Cons

Benefit is not good, the contract max is only 6 months but the benefit is for the 1 year contract, which never going to happen. Basically, no paid PTO at all.

Aditi Staffing

Thank you so much for your feedback - we are always looking to hear about what our employees love about our company as well as where we can improve. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience through our interviewing/onboarding process. Our staff prides ourselves on making things run as smooth as possible while offering any help you need and answering any questions you may have. As for the PTO time we definitely look to try and be as competitive as possible within the market. Offering PTO usually comes with the discretion of each client that we work with. Outside of PTO Aditi does offer very competitive Health Benefits in alignment with today's market. If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to us at help@aditistaffing.com. Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews