Aditi Consulting Employee Reviews about "paid time"

Updated Aug 18, 2020

Found 11 of over 493 reviews

4.1
Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
Pros
  • "I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1(in 35 reviews)

• "I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The absolutely only con that I have with Aditi is no paid time off or holiday pay(in 11 reviews)

• "NO PAID TIME OFF NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH COMPANY(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "paid time"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work Hard, Party Harder

Aug 18, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

As the title says, Aditi strongly believes in "work hard and party harder" principle. Management is very friendly and approachable.

Cons

Number of holidays or PTO(paid time off) could have been more

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent staff and communication

Aug 29, 2019 - 3D Generalist in Rapid City, SD
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have had nothing but positive experiences with working with Aditi. All of my questions and concerns have been answered promptly and efficiently. They have been extremely helpful every step of the way. -Great Communication -Quick responses -Staff goes out of their way to make sure you're taken care of

Cons

The absolutely only con that I have with Aditi is no paid time off or holiday pay.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

JOB IS GREAT/COMPANY BENEFITS ARE NOT

Jul 24, 2019 - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi Reps respond to concerns within a day.

Cons

NO PAID TIME OFF NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WITH COMPANY! No paid holidays; nothing. When questioned about this was told that they are looking into offering paid time off but a person may have to take a $1.00 pay cut. Feels like punishment for wanting PTO. Doesn't seem right. It's not like they can't afford to offer PTO. People working in the company's office gets PTO, the CEO has PTO, yet he they don't offer their employees the same.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at caterpillar in Hybrid energy solution team

Jun 24, 2019 - Electrical Engineer III in Peoria, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

paid on time, a great place to work, Great response from My Aditi account manager always supportive

Cons

NO PAID TIME OFF NO VACATION DAYS

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A good agency

Jul 23, 2019 - Recruiter in East Peoria, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is friendly and willing to assist with any concerns.

Cons

The health and dental insurance are expensive. Doesn't offer paid time off.

6. 1.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Plebian contractor

Mar 22, 2019 - Logistics Planning Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top 100 place to work. THERE but not FOR.

Cons

Horrible representation. Low pay, no paid time off. No sick days. Nothing. Insurance and 401k. Big deal, I had that working for Lowes.

7. 5.0

Review of Aditi Staffing

Mar 10, 2015 - Service Center Coordinator in Newington, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to communicate with. Very Friendly. Benefits such as 401k and healthcare. They are really great at finding jobs to your experience (I love my job they found for me and I was converted to a full time employee). The staff is great and very responsive to questions.

Cons

There is no paid time off, so often I would have to work overtime to make up time I missed.

Manager - Marketing

Hi There! Thanks for honest feedback! Glad to know that we have been successful in doing what we believe in – keeping our consultants happy! We would also like to thank you for the valuable advice. A lot depends on the project you are working on and the client requirement which generally is not in our control. Having said that, it is a good suggestion and we sure will work towards finding a way to get this enabled. Thanks again!

8. 5.0

Excellent place to work

Nov 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent communication, employees are cared for and I felt that the work I did was appreciated, vs just being another number on a cog in a machine. Any time there were issues, they were resolved in a timely manner.

Cons

Benefit costs are higher than they could be, no paid holidays or paid time off, company based out of Seattle area - no office local to my work location but understandable, just sometimes preferable to have a face to face conversation vs emailing back and forth.

Aditi Staffing

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your assignment so far, and feel supported by our Employee Relations team. We always strive to provide top quality customer service and a dedicated Employee Relations representative to ensure all your needs are met and issues resolved quickly. We review our benefits annually to ensure we are staying competitive in the marketplace. We take your feedback very seriously and will consider during our next review. As we are not local to all areas, we always ensure to check-in on a regular basis to make sure your needs are met. We hope to expand to new areas as our business grows. Feel free to reach out to help@aditistaffing.com for any questions.

9. 4.0
      Current Contractor, more than 3 years

It's been a long road

Mar 8, 2017 - Card Control Service Ead in Tempe, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aditi has been helpful in my transition from one position to another over the last 3 years. They are open and receptive to my questions and needs. I've heard some horror stories about other contractors that constantly have different issues which cannot be resolved. They are always amazed by how highly I speak of Aditi

Cons

Recently, we were alerted of our insurance open-enrollment. My rate for employee/spouse went up 30% and I will soon be paying over $1000 per month. Because I am with an agency, I'm not eligible for pay raises, bonuses or paid time off, so the compensation is not going to be equitable to my efforts and successes for the co.

10. 5.0

Great IT Staffinig Firm

Nov 30, 2016 - Paralegal III in Broomfield, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have their ducks in a row when it comes to administering payroll, benefits, etc. They always got back to me within 24 hours when I sent a request to their help desk. They have great pay.

Cons

There is no vacation benefit, even for long-term contracts so I worked a whole year with no vacation/holidays/paid time off. Their benefits are quite expensive but at least they are offered.

Aditi Staffing

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience while working with us and had constant communication throughout your assignment. Some benefits and PTO are at the discretion of our clients or your location, however, we reassess our benefits annually to ensure we stay competitive in the marketplace. We are always looking for ways to improve.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews