Advance Financial Csr1 Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 29 Dec 2016

3.1
Advance Financial CEO Tina Hodges
Tina Hodges
  1. "Customer Service Representative"

Csr1 in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial for less than a year

Pros

order, structure, accuracy, available resources, team work, benefits, pay, no micro managing, good

Cons

semi- monthly pay, long hours (doesn't personally bother me)

Advice to Management

some of the scripts are unnecessary. Customers will interrupt before you finish and will surely tell you not to say that or wave the sign. For me, it kind of throws off the rapport between myself and the customer.They cant sense my genuine care to help them with whatever because I'm too busy having to make sure I'm saying a sentence (that they really dont care to hear) correctly.

Advance Financial2016-12-29
  2. "30 Day Review"

Csr1

I have been working at Advance Financial

Pros

Great work environment. Great Hours for going college student. Company communication is really great.

Cons

My only issue so far is not being able to fully understand and explain the loan to customers. I don't think that enough time is taken out for employees to really understand what they are selling. Another thing is working with advance financial has really put a strain on social life and school work. I literally have time for only work and school, and it's sometimes hard to do school work after working 9-10 hour days.

Advice to Management

For the past month working with the company has been full of ups and downs. As far as scheduling and pay it has been good, however I don't like being "part time" in the system but working full time hours. Also, I think that the overall training process as far as learning about the products and services that are offered should take more time and not given to you as like a learn as you go thing.

Advance Financial2016-11-29
  3. "csr"

Current Employee - Csr1 in McMinnville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is the ONLY thing worth the job

Cons

No set hours, managed poorly.

Advance Financial2016-12-10

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Csr1 in Nashville, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some employees are great people. The pay is decent. Benefits are better than not having anything. They are always short staffed so it's easy to get hours.

Cons

All new hires are forced to write a good review on Glassdoor to be hired in. They do not work around schedules, they lie about this all the time. There are so many shady practices that it isn't funny.

Advice to Management

Stop making your employees do illegal activities simply because you want to protect your own job.

Advance Financial2016-11-04

Advance Financial Response

November 29, 2016Experience Manager

PLEASE NOTE: All new hires are not "forced to write a good review". We ask all of our employees after 30 days to give an honest and unbiased review on Glass door that highlights the good and the bad of working for us. We are an extremely transparent company and want our employees to have a safe environment to voice their opinions.

5. "Reviews with Advance financial"

Current Employee - Csr1 in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pretty Good With the schedule. I have some things i have to be off for and so far they are working with me.. They have great people to work with and really fast to respond on questions asked.

Cons

Well the once a week meetings on your days off are not my favorite. The crazy schedule is a issue but i think they are working on that where we can do a rotation. Over all they are a pretty good company to work with so far.

Advance Financial2016-08-10
  6. "good"

Current Employee - Csr1 in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time

Pros

Always fast efficient and great service.

Cons

The are no cons i can think of. Advance financial is a wonderful company. I love working for this company. Once again no cons. I would recommend this company to people for work.

Advice to Management

Skype for weekly meetings for those who are off..

Advance Financial2016-05-19