Advance Financial Customer Care Agent Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 1 Mar 2018

4.8
Advance Financial Chief Experience Officer and CEO  Tina Hodges
Tina Hodges

"Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service."

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Environment and atmosphere is very friendly and professional not only with customers but employees as well supportive management team that's clear with training and expectations competitive pay fun learning and competitive games during the day that help motivate you in the day and help you learn

Cons

none so far, this is the best company I've worked for in my entire career. I love the difference here!

Continue reading
    Advance Financial2018-03-01
  2. "My Experience"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are lots of pros to working here, i currently work at the corporate head quarters, and working here is very easy. The people here are nice, helpful and hard working. You get great benefits. And they defiantly don't care about over time which i love.

Cons

CONS...... I dislike the fact they we don't get paid time and a half when working on a holiday. and we work EVERY HOLIDAY...... i understand its a business but there are a lot of us who loves spending time with family. i seen that on my first holiday which was thanksgiving, a lot of departments werent there, those who had to come should get something out of it in my option.

Continue reading
    Advance Financial2016-11-29
  3. "Great Benefits and Friendly Company"

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time for less than a year

Pros

This has been a great experience starting with Advance Financial. The benefits are awesome and the people are oh so friendly. There is always an activity planned and everyone is always willing to help in any way. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to work for such a great company.

Cons

No set work schedule but its still awesome

Advance Financial2016-06-02

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews