Advance Financial Customer Care Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 Jul 2019

2.7
Advance Financial CEO Tina Hodges
Tina Hodges

"Good Ole Boy network - Does not practice what they preach."

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Free Healthcare, On site nurse. Cater to diversity.

Cons

The HR department is not a separate location, Everybody talks so if you are in HR for discipline, you can count on other people knowing your business. My supervisor went to Online, He was sharp but they move the good ones. Get used to sob stories as the interest rate is 297.50%.....How is that legal? Call it a convenience fee and then you can feel better about yourself that it is not predatory lending.... Reviews are done during training, who would not like to say nice things about their new job? Their mission statement and vision are nothing more than writing on the wall. They do not practice what they preach.

Advice to Management

Weed out the problem employees even if they are good representatives.

Advance Financial2019-07-17
  2. "Pros/cons"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Over time always available, Works with school schedules, team activities, you receive great training in order to perform your job ACCURATELY and EFFECIENTLY, paid volunteering hours.

Cons

Can be repetitive but nothing major

Advice to Management

Keep supporting your reps!

Advance Financial2017-12-21
  3. "Customer Care Representative"

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time

Pros

"Friends Helping Friends" , is the Advance Financial way and I can say from the time I stepped foot in the door "Friends Helping Friends is what I have seen and have experienced myself. I feel that they have great leaders in place to help you get started and I want to give a special shout out to Brittany, Kim, and Kristina for their time, patience, and determination to ensure that I succeed. I must say my... training experience has been a great one. Here at Advance Financial they make sure that you feel welcomed! It is a great feeling to look forward to coming to work and knowing that you have a great team behind you to catch you when you fall.

Cons

The PARKING is not the best in the front but we do have extended parking though.

Advice to Management

Bring more chocolate!. Management is awesome. I enjoy the family atmosphere and the in the moment coaching from management and my peers.

Advance Financial2017-10-12
  4. "Great company, positive enviorment"

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time

Pros

This company really cares about it's employees, they want to see you grow and learn. They give you the right tools and information to get the job done. They care about you personally, and you're not just a body to fill a position. They honestly care about you and I can really appreciate that in a company. My direct supervisors are interested in helping out, ready to answer any questions and excited to see me grow... in the company.

Cons

There is a kinda big workload, the job doesn't really condone or encourage office relationships. It is fast paced and they expect a lot, but they do prepare you do get the job done. For such a nice corporate office, they don't offer snacks or a cafeteria where you can purchase food. The hours are a long, usually more than 8 hour shifts and the schedule is not set. They do offer flexibility, however you have to check... in to see when you're scheduled to work.

Advance Financial2017-09-28

"No promotions from within"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Soddy, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, benefits ,paid time off,sick time.Great people depending on hour store.easy job.

Cons

Hours are awful, not a place if you have a family. They talk a good game but don't promote from within unless you know someone. Hard work here gets you no where. If you are not someone's friend u go nowhere. Not being able to really help customer's. I had given money for people do to their accounts getting overdrawn no good rewards for going above and beyond

Advice to Management

Aknowlidge good employees who stay on counts you will keep your word on raises and promotions. I work here a hear was promise 2 raises than was only given. 30 cents and excuses.

Advance Financial2017-08-25
  6. "all good so far"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

love the company and the ideas that the company represent.

Cons

only issue at this time is that the schedule is inconsistent, hour wise

Advice to Management

pay for collections is a little low

Advance Financial2017-02-09
  7. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time

Pros

Very reasonable when it comes to my schedule. I had a something scheduled that I could reschedule if I needed to but my manager worked around it. Very warm environment. Everyone is very friendly and willing to offer a helping hand.

Cons

I hate having to leave to go get lunch, yes I could bring lunch with me but I not only have to get my self ready in the morning, I have to get my 3 kids ready and I don't always have time to pack something. It would make it so much easier if there were drink or vending machines in the lunch area.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any advice for management. I think they do a wonderful job. Keep up the great work!1

Advance Financial2016-09-22
  8. "Pretty good employer"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great schedule, great benefits, upper management is very helpful and present.

Cons

Not enough hours for new hires, training could have been better.

Advice to Management

More communication with new employee about their responsibilities

Advance Financial2016-07-28