Advance Financial Online Agent Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.4
Advance Financial Chief Experience Officer and CEO Tina Hodges
Tina Hodges

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great Pay, great health benefits; paid vacations" (in 41 reviews)

• "Fun culture,open to feedback,great benefits and good pay" (in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "The store is open 24/7 therefore some of the hours may be undesirable" (in 17 reviews)

• "I feel so much a part of the energy that at times I find work/life balance a challenge" (in 11 reviews)

1. "New Hire"

Current Employee - Online Call Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Online Call Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work/Life balance. Schedules are created to adhere to many things going on in life. The inclusiveness of new hires to many events that go on whether it be company sports or outings is awesome. Employees simply saying hi and bye to everyone at the end of shifts really does go a long way.

Cons

I haven't had a bad experience yet. So many good things to speak on coming from other jobs and employers. Advanced Financial has definitely been one of the best.

Advice to Management

Continue being positive. Giving Kudos to employees when customers are appreciative of services provided.

2. "Fun Job!!!!"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun culture,open to feedback,great benefits and good pay.

Cons

None so far that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. So far all management has been awesome.

3. "My first 30 days in Advance Financial"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly co-workers, good pay, corporate office is very clean.
    Pay is really good.
    If you need days off they are very flexible with you.
    Training is very fun.
    Work is very easy to learn.

Cons

Shifts are all over the place, no pay difference if you work a night shift.
    You cannot wear Jeans.
    No 15 min breaks.

Advice to Management

We should be able to have 2 paid 15min breaks.

4. "online agent"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

working here at advance financial has been great. everyone is very helpful and want to see you succeed. their is more than enough room to grow in this company and their is always someone willing to help you get there.

Cons

having a set schedule would be great, but i think we are working to get there. i also wish we had a personal desk, to make it unique to each individual.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!!!! working close with the supervisors and agents makes our perception of you great. john and sharon

5. "Onine Agent"

Current Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial (Less than a year)

Pros

Very flexible when it comes to scheduling, very understanding and helpful leadership team

Cons

30 minute lunch's, due to location there isn't enough time to go get food and you must be prepared to bring a lunch

6. "Great Company with Opportunity to Improve"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advance Financial really seems to care about it's employees. They provide flexible schedules and offer many benefits such as Vacation Time, Sick Time, Volunteer Paid Time, Paid Health Insurance, 401K, and even an on site gym! The supervisors and managers are very helpful and they try to work around your home life schedule the best that they can. Advance Financial tries to promote from within so there seems to be plenty of room for advancement for those who wish to. The pay is very competitive which is nice! They really try to involve and incorporate their "Newbies" into their culture with "Newbie Night" outings and group volunteerism. The company is growing so you can rest assured that you have a stable career.

Cons

Advance Financial does have a fairly strict dress code. It is business casual, but seems to be slightly more limiting than other positions that I have held with similar companies. No tattoos or unnatural colored hair so covering them up can be a hassle. I wish that they would understand that tattoos and colored hair does not mean unprofessional. It is a call center environment so we do not see the customers so it really should not matter. Hopefully they will evolve and one day permit it. The call center and stores are open 24/7 so while there are plenty shifts for flexibility, you may not always get the best shift for your schedule and the schedule is always changing so you must keep up with your day to day shift. There is no grace period to clock in so you must be sure to be here early enough to boot up your computer and pull up your systems to clock in, being even 1 minute late is an infraction. Parking is limited and the company is growing so it is going to get worse. This company has a very odd concept of "Over sharing". What I might consider helpful information to the customer, the company would consider "Over sharing" and it is difficult to acclimate to as I have the mindset of "honesty over everything".

Advice to Management

Try to broaden your horizons and understand that the majority of this generation and future generations do have colored hair and tattoos. They are not unprofessional and you can loose several hard working individuals due to this policy alone. Improve parking lots by expansion perhaps. Company growth is good, but the facilities are tight. Allow a vacant computer or two in each department for timekeeping purposes that way there is an available computer for all employees to clock into and avoid being late if there was bad traffic or the like. Try incorporating steady shifts so there is less home life disruption. If the employee can always work a 7-3 shift or a 3-11 shift, why not keep them on it?

7. "*Okay place to work*"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One thing I can say about Advance is majority of the staff (supervisors & managers) are super cool & friendly.

Cons

Definitely think they need to work on being more organized & specifically for the call center, everyone should have their own working area (desk or cubicle). I got really sick with strep throat which I have have not had since I was a child due to sharing headsets & working space. Not good for employees & definitely not appreciated. Also I had to pay out of pocket to be treated because benefits do not start until 30 days after employment. Just a terrible experience.

Advice to Management

Every person in the call center should have their own personal working space. Assigned desks and/or cubicles.

8. "online agent"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

work mostly morning shifts, health care is awesome

Cons

wearing uniforms which shirts fade (black) so then you look unprofessional

Advice to Management

always be fair and consistent with all supervisors and agents
    hire from within first and if no one can fill then advertise outside company

9. "30 day"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great benefits,great pay , awesome managers and co workers

Cons

none at all great work place

Advice to Management

keep doing an amazing job

10. "30 day review"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work atmosphere at Advance Financial is AWESOME!!! My first day my manager was there at my arrival to greet me before I started orientation. Advance Financial is like a family environment, everybody knows you by name. What is extra special about at Advance Financial are the excellent benefits,your birthday off as a paid holiday, and my supervisor gives me a high 5 at the beginning and end of my shift. My employment review here deserves 100 stars .

Cons

I don't have any pros at this time. Advance Financial thought about everything when it comes to the employee work environment and experience.

Advice to Management

Weekly pay instead of bi weekly pay.