Advance Financial Online Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Tina Hodges
  1. "Its ok"

Former Employee - Online Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good salary, insurance , nice work environment, good systems

Cons

Customers dont often understand what they are getting into

Advance Financial2019-05-07
  2. "online"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

paid ins, gym, on site nurse, pay

Cons

no good shifts available at this time dont like working nights, their needs are 3-11 pm

Advance Financial2018-07-10
  3. "Great Work Invornment and Work Life Balance"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company culture is great. Everyone is very welcoming and eager to help each other and our customers. My supervisors strive to help create a positive work life balance, plus the benifits are pretty nice too. Lots of opportunities to give back to the community and you even get 40 hrs a year paid time off just to volentier

Cons

Not much for cons; however, the job is customer service based and expect on the rare occasion to deal with people who are not happy and want to yell at you for doing your job.

Advance Financial2018-05-10
  4. "It's Different! In A Good Way!"

Current Employee - Online

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

First job I've worked at where the employees are treated as important as the customers we service. Very positive atmosphere! Values of the company have a traditional type feeling. It's very authentic! :)

Cons

If you aren't a people person than this job probably might not be a good fit for you.

Advance Financial2018-03-29
  5. "Review"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Employees are really nice and always ready to help. -Pay is better than in other companies. -Several departments that help with different things and issues. -Opportunities to grow as much as you want.

Cons

-Schedules are not set. -No vending machines. -Lots of information.

Advance Financial2018-03-22

"I would not recommend this company"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free High Deductible insurance Free GYM - before you can utilize, you must attend a class (held once a month), sign a waiver and have your door fab updated, 40 hours of paid Volunteer hours You do accrue time off, but at half of the accrual rate until you have been there a year, You are not paid for Holidays until after a year. 40 hours of sick time after your initial 30 days

Cons

Ever Changing schedules. You know two weeks in advance if you are morning, evening, combo of both, never the same days off. You can have a set schedule in a cal center, If in the online department, you are calling customers who have start an online application. You will continue to call these people, until either they complete the app and get an approval, if they ask you to stop calling. Calls are inbound,... outbound and on an auto dialer, You can call a customer two or three times a day, Ethical? This is high school, they preach, "don't judge, respect" but the management team at this company talks and whispers behind or even in front of people's backs. They do not promote within, or they lie to you about the position, tell you its been filled, but you never see a new person in that department. Ethical? Training, they spend an entire day in orientation going over their philosophy on Know Show and Flow, no training manuals, documentation, you sit with a buddy to learn the systems, needed documentation. It is really too much to express.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring outside of the company, you have plenty of seasoned employees who already know the company and have experience. Just because you believe they do not fit into your click. You should spend less time worrying about an "anonymous" survey, that you asked the employees to complete and worry more training new employees.

Advance Financial2018-03-26
  7. "On line Department"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, great benefits, open concept building, gym facilities and work shops.

Cons

On line Department is going under transition, lots of changes, you don't have your own desk, and have to share headset with others. I don't like that part but beside that is all good.

Advice to Management

Some manager are unprofessional in the way that will talk over others manager and is very rude that if a manager is giving and instruction the other manager jumps in and scream across the room with a NO! that's no how it goes. My advise is if you have something to say to your co worker do it on private, because is just rude that we have to ear went they don't agree on something.

Advance Financial2017-11-09

Advance Financial Response

November 16, 2017Experience Manager

Thanks for the review!

8. "Online Department"

Current Employee - Online

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are willing to teach you about the company.

Cons

They focus on the wrong things. The cx experience is important but why do we need to spend 5 days learning about it. We had a 5 day training and feel like we did not learn anything. We went over some handouts with screenshots of the computer. That is not helpful because once I actually went on the floor. I was clueless about what I was suppose to do. The 5 day training, should start with the cx experience class... and the rest of the days we need to be on the computer learning the system. New hires also need to be taught by someone who has been working with the company for more than 3 months. It was like a new hire being taught by another new hire. The employees and the sups do not follow the same rules. If i am not allowed to be on my phone as an employee, the sups should not be allowed to be on their phones either. We all need to be on the same playing field and we are not. They also treat employees coming from a temp agency different than the full time employees.

Advice to Management

Its suppose to be friends helping friends, follow that. Mangers get attitudes when asking a question. Mangers be mindful of the attitude toward the new employees because we are still learning

Advance Financial2017-07-27