Advance Financial Reviews

Updated 25 Jul 2020

3.2
Advance Financial Chief Experience Officer and CEO  Tina Hodges
Tina Hodges
  1. "Great company with great culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, decent salary, fun colleagues

Cons

You have to take a shuttle from the parking lot

March 30, 2020Recruiter

Thanks for the review. Sorry about the shuttle, we have limited parking.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible schedules, able to have work life balance, meet great people, able to volunteer and help out community

Cons

Working holidays but at least the holidays are rotating.

February 19, 2020Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Being a 24/7 company can be difficult, but we are so glad to provide flexibility with holidays to make sure the employees who do work on major holidays are able to take time off before or after. We appreciate your contribution and can't wait to see the great things to come!

3. "Awesome Job/Great People"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, family atmosphere, challenging. Great place to start a career. In 8 months I went from a telephone agent to a recruiter.

Cons

Give option of work from home

February 12, 2020Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We love being able to provide advancement opportunities to our employees. We have shared your experience and suggestions to our leadership team and appreciate your sharing.

4. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - N/A in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have amazing Benefits! A Great Culture! Friends Helping Friends is who we are!

Cons

Its great place to work.

January 28, 2020Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! You nailed what it's like to work here. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on how things are going!!

5. "Wonderful Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible Schedules, Great Benefits/Pay, Volunteer Pay, Paid time off/Paid sick time, and a great work enviroment!

Cons

No set schedules for those who like set hours, but you know your schedule over a month in advance!

January 29, 2020Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! Having flexible schedules means things are constantly changing, but you are so correct that we try to give our teammates as much time to plan as possible. Work-life balance is something that we value and are always looking for ways to support that for our employees!

6. "Incredible Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Leiter Projektmangement / Senior Berater in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are amazing! The leadership team here at Advance Financial truly cares about their employees. They are always improving so that employees are happy.

Cons

Some employee's are wanting to work from home. They could look into that to see if it would work for certain employees.

January 26, 2020Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you feel valued and love the people you work with. We might be biased, but we think we have the best team in all of Tennessee! Thanks for the suggestion, we have shared this with our leadership team. We are always looking for ways to have our environment support our work, so keep the suggestions coming.

7. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Advance Financial is a GREAT company to work for as a complete career path. You will be truly valued as an employee and treated with respect. The overall benefits package is great for my family.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

January 8, 2020Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy that you are enjoying your experience. It is so important for us that all of our employees feel valued, respected, and supported. Please continue to share your thoughts with us so we can continue to make Advance Financial the best it can be! Congrats on your 3 years and the more to come!

8. "Mashup of talent around every corner"

Current Employee - Creative Director in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hands down it’s the people. Advance Financial is a melting pot of not only talented individuals, but ethnicity and culture from around the world. Every day is a new adventure and an opportunity to advance your career forward.

Cons

Working in the retail sector always presents its challenges, but knowing you’re helping customers financially move from point A to point B makes all the difference.

December 17, 2019Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We work to hire the best of the best from all over and are so glad that you value that as well. We are always looking for ways to make the retail experience better for both our employees and customers - so please keep helping us work towards that by sharing your feedback!

9. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Healthcare paid, Benefits, Great Pay

Cons

No real flexibility in work schedules

December 10, 2019Recruiter

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always looking for ways to make our experience better, so we will be sure to share this with our leadership team. Thanks for all you do at Advance Financial!

10. "Great Company, Great Culture, Great place to work"

Current Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best reasons to work for Advance Financial is that the company rewards hard work and commitment. Its a great place for professional growth and career advancement.

Cons

Fast Paced and busy, I like it though

November 26, 2019Recruiter

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We value our employees who are committed to growing with us! It's so incredible to hear that you enjoy working with us and we can't wait to see the great things to come.

Found 469 reviews