Advance Financial "open 24 7" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Advance Financial Employee Reviews about "open 24 7"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Customer Service Representitive"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has very good benefits. The pay is good for the job. They offer paid volunteer days, paid vacation days, and paid sick days.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the hours. I understand that it is a company that is open 24/7, however I believe the schedule could be improved. There are some days where I am scheduled to work alone when the store is too busy for one person.

Advice to Management

I think it would be beneficial for the store managers to be trained on how to schedule their employees so that they are not over worked.

2. "Honest Review"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great employee enviornment and flexability. Good top end management.

Cons

All locations being open 24/7 seems wasteful......overnight employees go 6 - 7 hours without seeing a customer. Medical benefits are extreamly expensive for a family.

Advice to Management

Rethink all locations being 24/7. Find a way to make health benefits more affordable.

3. "First 30 Days"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advanced Financial gets their employees involved in activities within the community as well as with co-workers. Within the first month I have won free tickets to Nashville Soccer Club's first home game and signed up for the company basketball team. I feel AF cares about their employees more than other companies I have worked at.

Cons

AF is open 24/7. With that being the case, sometimes it is difficult to balance work life with personal life. You must be very flexible with Advance Financial in order to work here.

Advice to Management

I would like to get involved in more activities within the company. My advice would be to send an email to every employee monthly about new activities they can sign up for.

4. "Great Company with Opportunity to Improve"

Current Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advance Financial really seems to care about it's employees. They provide flexible schedules and offer many benefits such as Vacation Time, Sick Time, Volunteer Paid Time, Paid Health Insurance, 401K, and even an on site gym! The supervisors and managers are very helpful and they try to work around your home life schedule the best that they can. Advance Financial tries to promote from within so there seems to be plenty of room for advancement for those who wish to. The pay is very competitive which is nice! They really try to involve and incorporate their "Newbies" into their culture with "Newbie Night" outings and group volunteerism. The company is growing so you can rest assured that you have a stable career.

Cons

Advance Financial does have a fairly strict dress code. It is business casual, but seems to be slightly more limiting than other positions that I have held with similar companies. No tattoos or unnatural colored hair so covering them up can be a hassle. I wish that they would understand that tattoos and colored hair does not mean unprofessional. It is a call center environment so we do not see the customers so it really should not matter. Hopefully they will evolve and one day permit it. The call center and stores are open 24/7 so while there are plenty shifts for flexibility, you may not always get the best shift for your schedule and the schedule is always changing so you must keep up with your day to day shift. There is no grace period to clock in so you must be sure to be here early enough to boot up your computer and pull up your systems to clock in, being even 1 minute late is an infraction. Parking is limited and the company is growing so it is going to get worse. This company has a very odd concept of "Over sharing". What I might consider helpful information to the customer, the company would consider "Over sharing" and it is difficult to acclimate to as I have the mindset of "honesty over everything".

Advice to Management

Try to broaden your horizons and understand that the majority of this generation and future generations do have colored hair and tattoos. They are not unprofessional and you can loose several hard working individuals due to this policy alone. Improve parking lots by expansion perhaps. Company growth is good, but the facilities are tight. Allow a vacant computer or two in each department for timekeeping purposes that way there is an available computer for all employees to clock into and avoid being late if there was bad traffic or the like. Try incorporating steady shifts so there is less home life disruption. If the employee can always work a 7-3 shift or a 3-11 shift, why not keep them on it?

5. "So much FUN!!"

Current Employee - Customer Care Supervisor in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Care Supervisor in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about Advance Financial is that it doesn't even feel like work most days. There is always a game or something going on to make work so much less boring. This place really gets it and values their employees.

Cons

The hours can be demanding and with it being a 24/7 company, it never stops. That can be daunting for some people, but overall, they make it very manageable.

Advice to Management

N/A

6. "Thoughts after 30 days"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time

Pros

The benefits are good for the individual. Management listens and is caring.

Cons

This place is open 24/7 and never closes

Advice to Management

Wish benefits would start from day one.

"Advance financial"

Current Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for.. great benefits and people I have trained with were very helpful and willing to teach. I was in a a 6 weeks program and it was very thorough. The program helps you get the basics of your job and then other managers help you with management training.

Cons

The business is open 24/7 HOWERVER, if you have a great team, work life balacne can be very nice.

Advice to Management

Keep moving in the right direction.

8. "Pros and Cons of AF 24/7"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murfreesboro, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Murfreesboro, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a fairly decent paying job in a relaxed work environment then this is the job for you. There is also never a shortage of work hours available if you are a person who really enjoys punching the clock as much as possible.

Cons

The store is open 24/7 therefore some of the hours may be undesirable. Also you will deal with a few difficult customers from time to time.

9. "CSR"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very positive place to work, very friendly atmosphere. Benefits are really good and they also have alot of insintive's

Cons

They are open 24/7 so you have to be available to work all holidays.

10. "The company is growing and has a lot of opportunities"

Current Employee - Tennessee in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Tennessee in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Since it is privately owned still has family feel to it and has many different events for the employees that are fun. I am proud to work for the company

Cons

24/7 which can make schedules challenging

Advice to Management

Have a Red Box at each location. The stores are already red and it could have more potential customers come to the stores.