Advance Financial "willing to help" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Advance Financial Employee Reviews about "willing to help"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "online agent"

Current Employee - Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

it's a very positive working atmosphere. I had a very inspiring interview with the manager. this company cares about employees including our growth in career. there are so many opportunities, everyone is friendly and willing to help. love working here.

Cons

for late shift there should be some pay rate compensation

Advice to Management

personally most of the time I don't get any break when the phone keeps ringing, but once if I realize it , the day is almost gone. but the new rule is for every time you leave your desk there is only 5 minutes allowance, I think it should be 10 minutes. for sitting there for several hours and staying on the phone non-stop, once finally realize to take a break but it's only for 5 minutes? I tried, only barely long enough for restroom. often get a big headache when I get off from late hours.

2. "MIT Review"

Current Employee - MIT in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - MIT in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Its a fun company to work for if you like a fast paced work environment, especially if you are in Metro Nashville area. The existing employees, for the most part, are always willing to help the "new guy" too.

Cons

The training schedule isn't as structured as i would have liked it to be. As a manager in training I wuld have liked a clearer learning path beyond standard teller training. All in all it comes in time, and I know Ill get the training that I need, i just like knowing what to expect ahead of time.

Advice to Management

Be more clear on timelines, schedules, and performance expectations. Have more classroom time before going to the branch, at least one additional day so we arent doing remedial activities at the teller window. If a retail employee, become a safe holder early in training and learn your over and shorts!

3. "online agent"

Current Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Online Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

working here at advance financial has been great. everyone is very helpful and want to see you succeed. their is more than enough room to grow in this company and their is always someone willing to help you get there.

Cons

having a set schedule would be great, but i think we are working to get there. i also wish we had a personal desk, to make it unique to each individual.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!!!! working close with the supervisors and agents makes our perception of you great. john and sharon

4. "AdvanceFinancial is a good place to begin a rewarding career helping others in need!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The community service time off is a wonderful benefit. Very welcoming atmosphere and everyone is willing to help you succeed!

Cons

Work life balance needs to be improved with schedules that make sense for the staff. AF should invest in planning software or a workforce team to ensure schedules are consistent with business needs.

5. "Advance Financial Review"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is willing to help and assist in the learning process

Cons

No cons at this point and my experiences

Advice to Management

Management has been great leading up to this point. I have no criticism at this point.

6. "30 day review of employment"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mount Juliet, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mount Juliet, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So far I have really enjoyed working with the company. I really enjoy the flexibility in my schedule and I appreciate how far in advance my manager and district manager work on my schedule. I also like how much they are willing to work with me if I need with help with changing the days I work or the times that I work. I really feel like as long as I am willing to help them, they are willing to help me. This is definitely the type of relationship I like in work.
    They also rotate our shifts that one person isn't stuck working at the same time and on the same day every single week.
    The company gives us really great pay and benefits which I think really separates us from our competition and helps employees want to stay.
    My manager also really tries to connect with their employees on a daily basis and they constantly give me helpful feedback.
    The company also gives in depth training and it may seem scary to be in the store on your first day, but they definitely prepare you.
    They also train us so great on customer service skills that it shows how deep rooted it is in my coworkers. I have hardly experienced a rude employee. We mostly all treat each other with respect and kindness.

Cons

I truly have not had any issues with the company thus far.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

7. "30 Day Review"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Johnson City, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Johnson City, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advance financial cares about its employees and they make sure you know what you are doing. The training is very hands on and allows you to learn while on the job. Everyone is super friendly and they do their best to help. Every question i had was answered and if i was having a hard time, someone always was willing to help.

Cons

I dont know of any cons with the company.

"CSR"

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with. Starting pay is great. Managers and Supervisors are always willing to help. Love having the weekly meeting it really lets you know what the goal of the store is at all times.

Cons

The hours are long but all the benefits and training really make up for it along with the great team.

9. "CRA call center"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professional attitudes in the call center. Everyone appears to be willing to help each other. Great location just off the interstate with safe lighting. Nice property

Cons

Not real happy about the time accrued to take a day off/ it takes a month to be able to use 3 hours or 3 months to get a day.

Advice to Management

Management appears to be on track in most departments. I have observed very little special treatment between mgrs and co workers

10. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Teller in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative/Teller in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial (Less than a year)

Pros

They are very flexible and are willing to work around your schedule. I personally am a student and they work with my schedule and it helps a lot. I really like the fact that the company offers so many products so you're not constantly doing the same thing at work. The other employees are very helpful and everyone is willing to help you achieve. Training was really fun and I got to learn products quickly because of the help of my fellow coworkers.

Cons

I would say we lack some communication with managers and higher management. Some of the systems are new that we use to process transactions and there are glitches once in a while so you have to be very careful and review everything at the end of your shift.

Advice to Management

Make sure everyone is on board if there are schedule changes. Sometimes we have to ask other people in management because our direct supervisor may not know.