Advantis Global Reviews

Updated 14 Sep 2020

4.5
Advantis Global CEO Dan Pollock (no image)
Dan Pollock
Pros
  • "I love the people I work with and the leadership team work diligently to support the growth of every single Recruiter and Account Manager(in 13 reviews)

• "Throughout the interview process, she made sure to schedule a time to meet with me and do interview prep(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons, amazing recruiter (Allie Britt) and great agency(in 17 reviews)

• "There is this glorified image of what being an account manager is(in 11 reviews)

1. "Good opportunity for young professional, tough business"

4.0
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Advantis Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full benefits, fun employment setting, great networking opportunity

Cons

cutthroat business, money oriented, inexperienced offices

2. "Great company, nice to work with"

Current Employee - QA Engineer

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly stuff Provide quick solution when you need help.

Cons

I didn't find any cons. ;)

Director

Thank you for the review! :-)

3. "Pure Professional"

Current Employee - Director
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with the same recruiter on two occasions, and I have to say he and his Account Manager were very professional, accountable, and transparent with information. The first opportunity didn't pan out, but they stayed in touch until they had another opportunity for me and were always a text away--always proactive too!

Cons

No cons to think of!

Director

Thank you for the review and for recognizing our commitment to a great candidate experience. We're looking forward to working with you again on the next opportunity!

4. "Good environment and leaders"

4.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Advantis Global full-time

Pros

Fun culture, good managers who focus on training and developing from the bottom up.

Cons

Turn over is pretty standard, sometimes it seems their are favorites and certain people get away with things others can't.

Director

Thank you for your review!

5. "Amazing People Great Company"

Current Employee - Computational Linguist

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time

Pros

The recruiter and the other staff are very professional and efficient, they walked me through every step of the process, and provided a tremendous support. My recruiter has done an amazing job with me every step of the way.

Cons

The only con that I can say is that they the benefits are not the greatest, but that's usually the case in contracting.

Director

Thank you for your review! It is gratifying to hear your recognize the dedication of your recruiter. But most importantly, it's awesome to hear your candidate experience was exactly what everyone at AG strives for every day! Also, we appreciate your critique on the benefits offered at Advantis. We review our benefits package annually and have made improvements each of the previous two years based on our contracted talent’s feedback. That annual process of evaluation and improvement will continue, and Advantis remains committed to offering competitive benefits which meet the needs of candidates in the markets we operate.

6. "This got me interested in more"

Current Employee - Data Curator

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Advantis approached me out of the blue and while I was still working freelance I took this opportunity to learn more skills in this direction.

Cons

Only con is that I got a contracting job so I wasn't able to get many of the company benefits.

Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Kudos to you on taking the initiative to develop new career skills! We're excited to support you on the journey, and hope to earn your trust for the long run, We review our benefits package annually and have made improvements each of the previous two years based on our contracted talent’s feedback. That annual process of evaluation and improvement will continue, and Advantis remains committed to offering competitive benefits which meet the needs of candidates in the markets we operate.

7. "Thumbs up!"

Current Employee - Computational Linguist

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time

Pros

Friendly and supportive staff. Pleasant hiring and onboarding process.

Cons

I have not seen any so far.

Continue reading

Director

Thank you for your review! It's awesome to hear your onboarding experience went smoothly.. Please know we're here to support you the rest of the way through your entire engagement with AG. We have an industry leading Contractor Care program, and a stellar recruiting team. The future is bright!

"Supportive Company Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very collaborative environment that will empower you to be your best self, whole team has adjusted well to “work from home” while still finding time to come together virtually. Overall great people that want to help you succeed professionally and personally

Cons

The job itself can be challenging. Lots of factors are out of your control but if you focus on what you can, positive movement will come! You need to be a gritty person that is ready to work really hard!!

Continue reading

Director

Thank you for recognizing the collaborative environment at AG!! It is awesome to see what motivated and helpful humans can accomplish together. And, thank you for all you do! Advantis is succeeding and growing even now because of the dedicated people we have on our teams. Indeed, transparency is key! We have and will continue to keep transparent and timely communication a big priority. With covid-19 that communication is even more important. Keep the feedback coming!

9. "Honest staffing company with supportive team"

Current Employee - Language Engineer in Cupertino, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work with Advantis Global as a contractor for Apple on the language engineer team, the pros about Advantis Global are: - great opportunities to work on very interesting project for big tech companies - supportive and proactive team, they will answer to your questions and do their best to help you - positive and respectfull culture and values

Cons

- no cons I can think of

Director

Thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with AG is exactly what our purpose is all about - connecting talented people to great opportunities!

10. COVID-19

"Adaptable and Responsive"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

I appreciated how AG took care of its employees during all the challenges during COVID. The company is quick to adapt and is responsive to employee feedback. I feel appreciated and valued for my work and contributions to my team. My co-workers are great and I find the CEO and CFO to be great leaders in my department.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Director

Thank you so much for your review.. We're all in this together!

Found 130 reviews