Aegis Living Reviews

Found 822 of over 840 reviews

3.8
Aegis Living CEO Dwayne Clark
Dwayne Clark
Pros
  • "I joined Aegis living about a year ago after working in luxury Senior Living for over 10 years(in 58 reviews)

• "The team and residents are great and I truly look forward to coming to work every day(in 31 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Everyone was super nice including residents(in 135 reviews)

• "The number of care managers is in short(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Wonderful Company

Dec 17, 2021 - General Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Aegis Living for five years. I have had multiple roles, and I have grown professionally and personally within this company. I continue to love what I do. Caring for seniors has always been my passion and, since joining Aegis, I have found more reasons to love my residents, my team, and my entire Aegis family. This is a great company with a great culture and wonderful benefits.

Cons

Some days can be tough in the community. Our community residents and staff have become a part of our family! We love our residents and deeply care for our teams. It is always hard when we lose a resident. But that’s why we work in the senior living industry because we care.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing company culture

Apr 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is great with constant growth opportunities for willing individual.

Cons

I won't found any downside of this company

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Sep 30, 2022 - Accounting/Finance in West Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, transparency, benefits, management & career growth

Cons

compensation, compensation, compensation, compensation, compensation

4. 4.0

great place, poor communication

Sep 30, 2022 - Medical Technician in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

great community, friendly staff and friendly residents. i’ve worked in skilled nursing majority of my cna career and let me tell ya, it ain’t pretty and your back is definitely gonna hurt. most residents are pretty independent and have minimal care, but more so redirection. this place is very clean and upscale.

Cons

the communication sucks here. but what’s new, that happens at any healthcare facility. sometimes people will pick favorites as well, so if you’re not at the top of your game AND social, you will find it a little more difficult.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place To work. I enjoy my job very much

Sep 27, 2022 - Care Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

My purpose is strong in helping the elderly and I work with a great team who supports each other.

Cons

Sometimes the work is emotional and it can be difficult.

6. 4.0

Please Pay Us More

Sep 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive interactions, friendly staff, meaningful moments. Such compassionate care.

Cons

Very low pay, can be exhausting and emotionally taxing

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0
      Former Employee

9/10 Positive reviews = Home office ie corporate

Sep 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers! Kitchen staff especially (No I didnt work in the kitchen). Also med techs underappreciated for doing so many grey area tasks that care and nursing staff would say "not my job" to.

Cons

Lowest wages in area/state and they will not change that, despite charging some of the highest rents. Hard work is rewarded verbally and with gift cards (alot of the time donated by residence families...) But not with opportunity for growth, and if a higher up job opens up, it's because the person before rage quit because of high expectations/stress vs low wages.

1 person found this review helpful

Aegis Living Response

Aegis Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I assure you that we respond to all reviews individually. We take employee feedback seriously and are always open to hearing how we can improve. We look at every review we receive and discuss what actions need to be taken to provide a positive employee experience. I’m glad you were able to connect with HR about some of your concerns while you worked with us and that those concerns were addressed. However, I’d like to discuss in further detail if you’re open to it. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to set up a time to connect. Thank you – Howard Jacobs, Chief Operating Officer, howard.jacobs@aegisliving.com

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not bad

Sep 23, 2022 - Activities Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly residents and friendly co-workers.

Cons

Low pay, you work all major holidays, and you have to wear a mask.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Too many chiefs not enough Indians

Sep 16, 2022 - Care Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overtime available Employee Meals Great Residents

Cons

Understaffed Overworked Underpaid Micro managed

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Former Employee

Hard work but great reward

Aug 21, 2022 - Life Enrichment Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great corporate support, excellent training, surrounded by caring people, learning every day on the job

Cons

Long hours, sometimes over holidays

Viewing 1 - 10 of 822 Reviews

Aegis Living Reviews FAQs

Aegis Living has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 840 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Aegis Living to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Aegis Living employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Aegis Living. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

74% of Aegis Living employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aegis Living 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Aegis Living Job Seekers