Cover image for Affinity Equity Partners

2.8
0% Recommend to a Friend

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

2.8

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team environment

13 Apr 2022 - Office Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Manager is very attentive, approachable and inclusive. He is supportive of all staff and has time for everyone. All colleagues are incredibly bright and driven to perform. The team is small but very connected. We all enjoy having a laugh which makes our workdays fun and enjoyable. The office is bright and cheerful and the kitchen is always stacked with goodies.

Cons

The lift foyer is dull compared to our office space.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst place I have ever worked

3 Nov 2020 - Executive Assistant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely nothing, I believe this will always be the worst place I have ever worked nothing could be worse.

Cons

I really hope anyone reading this, chooses not to put themselves through the pain of working here. It is a horrible and sexist culture. People whom were seen as lower staff members were not allowed to eat dinner at the office with more important staff. (You will spend long nights here) if top management was over from Hong Kong you were not allowed to be seen eating in front of them. When sending group emails they had to be sent listing the highest employee first and down to the least important if you got the email order wrong there was a talking to. Getting sworn at in front of other staff members was normal. There is just too much to list. The men who work here seem to run a boys club and what they speak of at the office is appaling.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. Join the Affinity Equity Partners team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Large fund with a defective culture

24 Mar 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Large fund means capital to do deals

Cons

- Highly political environment where people are constantly backstabbing each other because there is no clear attribution for performance - Managing Partners care more about getting drunk and collecting their GP fees than actually making money on carry (e.g. fund performance) - Culture seems to think its ok to be racist and sexist and people seem to just go along with it even in this generation

3 people found this review helpful