Found 1,879 of over 2T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
Associate Software Developer
Recently I was laid off because company is downsizing. So i have applied to as many companies as possible . And now after 2 weeks they are wanted to retain me by giving me automation testing position. I was into development previously. So should accept their retention or should I proceed with job hunt? Currently I have no job offers nor any interview scheduled . 3 years of experience in angular and node. Overall 7 years of experience . Please give some suggestions I am not able to decide.
I was selected for an inner project after 2 rounds of interview. Onboarding was in process. Suddenly the position went on hold and again I have to appear for the same client but for a different project. This kind of harrassment!!! Not sure happens only with me or I am not the only victim. This project wasted full september month by expanding their process. Capgemini
This question to those who started their career after COVID completely remote. When you take interviews now do you wear formals or will go in casual dress? Since most of the companies are asking folks for F2f interviews. Also post COVID start-ups ecosystem improved a lot who don't worry about these things.
Got a burning question about Agoda? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Agoda employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "ever of what's going on, daily production escalations, bureaucracy and bad management practices." (in 58 reviews)
- "There are a lot more bad managers than good managers here." (in 38 reviews)
- "No career opportunities for the future" (in 16 reviews)
- "No communication between Agoda sales and hotels, especially with hosts registered in Agoda Homes (barely functions as the hosts go MIA)" (in 13 reviews)
- "Lack of inspiring senior leadership that can excite the teams by showing empathy and genuine interest in their work" (in 9 reviews)
- 5.021 Jul 2023Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Good Tech Stack Good Work life balance Good Employe care program
no Cons as such for this company.
- 4.020 Sept 2023Senior Partner ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Very employee friendly with a lot of perks.
Growth is slow and hierarchy is limited
Agoda Reviews FAQs
Agoda has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 2,080 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Agoda to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
88% of Agoda employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Agoda 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.