Ahead WebSoft Technologies Reviews

Updated 3 Feb 2020

4.9
  1. "DevOps Engineer Profile"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Ahead WebSoft Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. As a fresher i would recommend to join this company to understand the integrations of technologies and deep understanding of technology which we can't learn in a big MNC. 2. good working culture. 3. Treats you as a family member. 4. celebrates festivals and birthdays performs dance nd drama for relaxation

Cons

Nothing as major just need to increase total leaves annually everything else is Good.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2020-02-03
  2. "Could not have asked for a better company to start with."

Current Employee - Android Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

- The upper management treats everyone equally. - HR is a keen listener and helps with almost everything(literally) - The environment is good and makes you feel like home.

Cons

Haven't found any till now.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2020-02-03
  3. "Full-Time Employee At Ahead Websoft Technologies"

4.0
    Current Employee - Technical Content Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

More than just a tech company. You would love to work in such a friendly office environment surrounded by positive colleagues. Great opportunity to learn new things with flexible office working hours. All the basic amenities are available here to boost up your productivity in work without being stressed. Superb HR- She is such a positive person. You can discuss any problem with her & she will come up with a possible solution and guide you whenever required.

Cons

I have not noticed anything yet.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2020-02-03

"Friendly Envoriment and good learning"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

I have been working here more than 6 months now, As a fresher, there is so much to learn, so much to explore. The whole team is so supportive they give you opportunities to come up with your ideas that is the best part of this job. Employees are treated as a family and also understands if you facing any problems. As a Tech Company very flexible working hours and Timing. Every Festival and Birthday is celebrated with the whole team. That makes a good and friendly environment and also everyone gets a chance to interact with other employees to know each other as a team.

Cons

Nothing, everything is good in the company.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2019-07-23
  5. "Good learning and friendly environment"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

Cons

Nothing found yet. Everything is good here.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2019-07-23
  6. ""Awesome bunch of people with a pretty good enviroment to learn & grow simultaneously.""

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

Highly supportive seniors, People with good efficiency and knowledge about concerned technology, As soon as you enter the organisation you are offered an awesome opportunity to get recognized and learn simultaneously, Pressure environment is easily handled with the help of adequate support.

Cons

Whole Ahead Websoft Techlogoies is cons , no pros working here.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2019-07-06
  7. "Excellent Work Environent"

Current Employee - Web Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Ahead WebSoft Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent Work Environment Friendly and helpful Seniors

Cons

There are no Negative things here.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2019-06-29
  8. ""Great place to work""

Current Employee - Software Support Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

Good work culture and growth opportunities. Give promotions and good hike to employers Stress busting activities on regular basis

Cons

Nothing found as of now.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2019-06-29
  9. "Familier & Employee Friendly Enviornment to work"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer In Gurgaon in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

I have being working here since more than 1 year and it felt very nice & pledged to work with the dedicated & enthusiastic team who always try to deliver the project & assigned work on time. Ambience is very good, friendly & supportive which give us more comfort, confidence & motivation to give our best as much as we can. Management staff is also very good & supportive in every aspect.

Cons

I have not find any cons yet as everything seems very smooth, nice & as per employees convenience.

Ahead WebSoft Technologies2019-06-29
  10. "Good Learning and positive environment"

I have been working at Ahead WebSoft Technologies full-time

Pros

Management is very helpful and supportive, Annual Trip.

Cons

No cons found till yet

Found 19 reviews