82% would recommend to a friend
(1891 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
Found 1,891 of over 3T reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "We have a great downtown office and culture is at the center of many decisions made." (in 237 reviews)
- "Great people to work with" (in 210 reviews)
- "A great benefit that allows you to connect with your loved ones at the end of the year." (in 142 reviews)
- "+ great team and colleagues" (in 69 reviews)
- "Provides a good work life balance" (in 56 reviews)
- "Bad management, hard to get new position" (in 78 reviews)
- "Some low level managers have not been trained well" (in 51 reviews)
- "The company has some serious ethical issues under the hood which are covered up by senior leadership and 'Talent/Employee Relations'." (in 43 reviews)
- "Disorganized, lots of redundant work, low salaries compared to other companies, lack of women in leadership" (in 39 reviews)
- "Middle management unnecessarily slows work and is bloated." (in 24 reviews)
- 5.011 Nov 2023Specialist, Trust OperationsCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
No work pressure, office culture is really good, no internal politics observed.
Average pay, there are other companies in the market which pay double of what's paid here for similar profile.
- 3.02 Nov 2023Resolutions SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
- Travel working environment - Pay and incentives - Regular growth
Teams change regularly Ideas to improve looked down upon Sr. management politics
- 4.013 Sept 2023Customer Service SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Work from home lifetime, airbnb credits
Immediate management, slow to react,
- 5.021 Aug 2023WFM AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Good Pay grade, Offers free meal highest quality free cab work from home allowance airbnb credits for stays sufficient staffing at all times
growth in certain areas are limited due to limited teams
- 5.01 Aug 2023Payment AssociateCurrent Employee
You get to learn a lot of new things here! Culture, ambiance & perks are really amazing! They never go wrong with their events! You will get great chance to empower you career.
Shift timings can be bit disturbing sometimes as we are in 24*7 business industry & have to work as per business needs.
Airbnb Reviews FAQs
Airbnb has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,521 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Airbnb to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Airbnb employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Airbnb 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.