Cover image for Algopage

Tech India

1d

works at

Wipro

Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?

60 Comments

Tech India

160.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Algopage~2173951
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Best Place to Work

2 Mar 2022 - Team Leader in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work. Good work culture

Cons

Good place to learn technical things

2. 5.0

Best Company

4 Jan 2022 - Digital Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the Best Digital Marketing Company, Everyone is Very Friendly, Helpful and Has Very Nice Work Culture.

Cons

No Cons to Add Here

3. Join the Algopage team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great Opportunity!

27 Dec 2021 - Digital Marketing Executive in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got a good team with good leads who guided me to learn and develop my skills. It is a good organization for learning and exploring skills. I'm glad that I'm working here.

Cons

Not found any negative about this company to date.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best digital marketing firm in Odisha

20 Dec 2021 - Senior UI Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best digital marketing firm in Odisha and I am dealt with AlgoPage for the past 3 years as a UI developer. The work environment is astounding and it's the best place to grow your career.

Cons

There is no cons for the company.

6. 5.0

Best Internet marketing service in Bhubaneswar

20 Dec 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with! They really give you the best on what they promise. it has positively changed my life. The digital marketing team is certainly one of the best in business here.

Cons

Excellent team leader and very co-operative in an organization.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Challenging and Rewarding, Two Sides of the Same Coin.

3 Dec 2021 - Support Manager in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Challenges from all around the Globe: Projects from all around the globe help us grow in skills and interpersonal skills. 2. Inter-Team communication is good: The transparency and info-sharing between two teams is precise and timely. 3. Management is focused and active: Management is focused on the welfare of the employees and actively looking for ways to improve it further. 4. Chance to learn new skills and develop yourself: The myriad of projects helps in learning and developing new skills while working. 5. Rewards are not a foreign concept: The stick and carrot idea is well maintained to keep the competitive environment alive in the workplace. 6. Management keeps the members motivated: Apart from the rewards concept, we also enjoy the short celebrations and events on special occasion helps in motivating the employees.

Cons

There are no Cons of the company. The Cons are discussed and resolved in meetings to make the workplace even better.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0

Good place to be in

1 Dec 2021 - Team Leader - Business Development in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

A top-notch company in its niche and I am proud to be associated with it. The Directors are very patient and understanding which makes operations all the more smooth. The coordination between all departments is spot on which is why no milestone is impossible for us to achieve. The company believes is growing along with its employee’s. Great ambiance to be in!!

Cons

There is nothing that comes to my mind

9. 5.0

Best Place to Build Your Carrier

29 Nov 2021 - Digital Marketing Executive in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

Algopage is one of the leading Digital Marketing companies with its unique work culture along with this it takes good care of its employees. The level of opportunity for the growth of career is much higher and its experience is worth it in the Corporate world. Most professional & friendly working environment.

Cons

Very Good Company & No Cons are here

10. 5.0

Professional Work Environment with Supportive Staff

16 Oct 2020 - SEO Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the best company in Bhubaneswar in which I am working currently. Great atmosphere to work & all co-workers are co-operative. Here you can explore new ideas.

Cons

Nothing marked since my date of joining

11. 5.0

Professional Work Environment with Supportive Staff

13 Oct 2020 - SEO Executive in Bhubaneshwar
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working here for a year, All the staff here are very nice and friendly too, I have a lot of good experiences and I have a lot to learn here. Awesome workplace.

Cons

Nothing marked since my date of joining

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews