Alliance Nursing Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Alliance Nursing Reviews

Found 12 reviews

3.9
Andrea Bailey
  1. "Working for private paying clients."

Current Employee - Home Health Aide in New York, NY

I have been working at Alliance Nursing part-time

Pros

They have jobs available. Great pay rate 14 to 25 per hour. Great benefits. Easily accessible to supervisors.

Cons

Clients dont want to pay overtime. Either you work 2 different cases or 36 hours on one case.

Alliance Nursing2016-12-09
  2. "Amazing place to work!"

I have been working at Alliance Nursing full-time

Pros

I absolutely love this job, the people I work with, and the people we work for! For the first time I have a job where I feel like I am making a difference. At Alliance I am part of a team of people that are dedicated to caring for and supporting the community of families we serve. This job is about more than a means to earning a paycheck. Every day I am excited for what my crazy busy day has in store for me and for things...

Cons

So far I have no complaints!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! You are all just one of the many reasons I love this job.

Alliance Nursing2016-07-16

"Money hungry company"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Alliance Nursing part-time

Pros

None at all the owner ignores complaints and sets family up for failure, steals employees from case to case, whichever one pays more

Cons

Racist and all about money, no compassion for employees or family, I feel sorry for the parents

Advice to Management

To go by guidelines and policies before they get sued.

Alliance Nursing2016-07-04
  4. "OURSTANDING Support"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Alliance Nursing part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Alliance provides the best training and daily support compared to any healthcare company I've ever work for. I've always felt very supported by my supervisor and fellow nurses. Not competitive, only supportive.

Cons

As most home health companies, salaries are less than in acute care settings, but fellow nurses are supportive and do not eat their young!

Alliance Nursing2016-05-29
  5. "Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I have been working at Alliance Nursing full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great staff, compassionate people, meaningful work, paid training, small business feel

Cons

I like working for the company. They are not prefect but they do care about their employees.

Alliance Nursing2016-05-26
  6. "Registered Nurse"

I worked at Alliance Nursing

Pros

Excellent management, supportive and accessible supervisors- I always felt like the supervisor had my back, flexible schedule, focus on excellent patient care, will train on specific procedures and devices

Cons

Cumbersome paper charting (could have changed), physically demanding, training on specific patients is usually shadowing another nurse that may, uncompetitive pay results in high turn over of nurses,

Advice to Management

Management and supervisor do an excellent job of supporting nursing staff, even as a new nurse. In order to retain nurses you need to increase pay.

Alliance Nursing2016-05-13

"Independence and autonomy"

I worked at Alliance Nursing

Pros

You have a great deal of independence and autonomy as a nurse working for this home health agency.

Cons

Communication is lacking between the employee, the scheduler and the manager.

Alliance Nursing2016-02-11

"Alliance Nursing"

Current Employee - CNA Nursing Student

I have been working at Alliance Nursing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great patient to staff ratio. The hiring bonus $1500 is paid at completion of hiring requirements, 3 months and 6 months. This is a great job for a nursing student or anyone interested in advancing their career in the medical field.

Cons

Overtime is occasionally mandatory.

Alliance Nursing2015-12-11

"Alliance Nursing Review-- its about the clients"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Everett, WA

I have been working at Alliance Nursing full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I was hired right after I graduated. Not many places will take in new grads. They also provided extra training for me which was really cool. Good pay for new nurses. I like that I am working with one family. I get to build a relationship/ bond with this family. Everyday I learn something from my client. I can see how people fall in love with home health nursing.

Cons

lack of growth opportunity. no connection with other nurses- just clinical supervisors/ nurse schedulers sometimes benefits are expensive

Advice to Management

i understand that home health is about providing for the family and in the end the family is more important than pay but I would like to see some sort of pay raise after working a certain amount of time. I would stay for family and because i know that they need me but it would be nice to be recognized for good work in the future. Reach out to us more.

Alliance Nursing2015-04-07

"Bad Company To Work For"

I worked at Alliance Nursing full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Most of the co-workers were nice.

Cons

If the owner did not like you she would treat you like you did not exist. When office employees would leave the company they would not be replaced. The owner would take an employee from one department and make them do a second job. When they could not keep up with doing two full time jobs they would be terminated.

Advice to Management

Don't make it obvious to everyone who your favorite staff are. The owner had two employees who were her favorite and treated the rest poorly.

Alliance Nursing2015-03-15