What people are saying about Allstate
People living in Pune(wagholi and wadgaon sheri), can u pls suggest me a good society with good big swimming pool ... What would be the rent of 2bhk? I want to move from Jan. Continued in comments Citi Credit Suisse Northern Trust Mindtree UBS Mastercard FIS Global Fiserv, Inc Deutsche Bank HCL Technologies Western Union Allstate British Petroleum PwC
Got a burning question about Allstate? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Allstate employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good if you actually work for Allstate and not through a temp service." (in 747 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and ability to move roles/ make connections in other areas of the company" (in 505 reviews)
- "Great people around you to get you acclimated to the environment and will help whenever needed" (in 498 reviews)
- "The pay is good and on par with similar positions at other company’s if not more in some cases." (in 400 reviews)
- "Work from home is great!" (in 254 reviews)
- "like relationship between agency owner and manager which means you can’t make any complaints of the poor management." (in 328 reviews)
- "There are people/managers that worked there for years and nothing will ever happen to them even if they are bad managers." (in 153 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to industry average" (in 148 reviews)
- "Senior leadership in IT did not have the right type of diversity mix at the time." (in 120 reviews)
- "Limited contact with middle and upper management" (in 83 reviews)
Found 41 of over 10T reviews
Updated 1 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "room for growth"Return to all Reviews
- 5.019 Feb 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great company. Lots of room for growth and opportunities for advancement. Everyone is helpful in all aspects of claims department
Allstate is a great company with great leadership and benefits. The only con that i would mention is volume is somewhat high but then again it is claims.