Found 1,075 of over 10T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Allstate
People living in Pune(wagholi and wadgaon sheri), can u pls suggest me a good society with good big swimming pool ... What would be the rent of 2bhk? I want to move from Jan. Continued in comments Citi Credit Suisse Northern Trust Mindtree UBS Mastercard FIS Global Fiserv, Inc Deutsche Bank HCL Technologies Western Union Allstate British Petroleum PwC
Looking for job in Angular Development in Pune location Having 5 years experience Serving notice period 24 July is last working day If any openings please let me know Infosys Accenture Cognizant Tata Consultancy Barclays Citi Mastercard Veritas Technologies LLC Qualys HSBC India Credit Suisse Allstate John Deere Johnson Controls , Inc. TIAA Tomtom Wolters Kluwer Paytm Walmart Phonepe pvt ltd Jade Global FIS Global Amdocs BNY Mellon | Pershing NICE Ltd Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Got a burning question about Allstate? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Allstate employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good if you actually work for Allstate and not through a temp service." (in 747 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and ability to move roles/ make connections in other areas of the company" (in 505 reviews)
- "Great people around you to get you acclimated to the environment and will help whenever needed" (in 498 reviews)
- "The pay is good and on par with similar positions at other company’s if not more in some cases." (in 400 reviews)
- "Work from home is great!" (in 254 reviews)
- "like relationship between agency owner and manager which means you can’t make any complaints of the poor management." (in 328 reviews)
- "There are people/managers that worked there for years and nothing will ever happen to them even if they are bad managers." (in 153 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to industry average" (in 148 reviews)
- "Senior leadership in IT did not have the right type of diversity mix at the time." (in 120 reviews)
- "Limited contact with middle and upper management" (in 83 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.016 May 2016Claims Service AdjusterCurrent EmployeeCharlotte, NC
Good Salary and nice co-workers. Generous PTO. Nice work environment. Ok Benefits and pension a plus. Volunteer work encouraged but you have to do it on your own time.
Poor Management and no concern for excessive work and effect on adjusters. No work life balance and people not given recognition for all that they do in a timely matter. Feels like an assembly line in an office environment4
- 4.028 Feb 2023Financial AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNorthbrook, IL
Awesome work life balance Management pays attention to lower level employees and listens to recommendations.
Lower than average market pay.