Found 30 of over 36 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 1.02 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Only the nature of its work
No notice period No clearly defined roles and responsibilities No concept of leave Misrepresentation of KRAs
- 3.06 Jul 2022Assistant EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Delhi
Will get a good look at the industry ins and outs.
Lack of financial growth, short sighted strategies with no real results.
- 5.026 May 2022Executive DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsOkhla
Very Open culture and based on meritocracy
Late working hours is detrimental for work life balance
- 5.02 Nov 2021ApprenticeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew Delhi
Diverse Company Good work Culture Multi cultural Big Good Opportunity
Less work life balance Working hours strict
- 3.026 May 2021Assistant EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Delhi
It's not a place to grow although there is sufficient job security as the company is diversified.
No growth and the management is careless.
Almondz Global Securities Limited Reviews FAQs
Almondz Global Securities Limited has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Almondz Global Securities Limited to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
61% of Almondz Global Securities Limited employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Almondz Global Securities Limited 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.