Found 3,625 of over 6T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good if you let the blocks sit before you snatch the first thing that pops up" (in 541 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and most of the other drivers are friendly." (in 258 reviews)
- "They pay you good money to work outside all day and exercise (running up to houses to deliver)." (in 221 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and scheduling." (in 161 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule is the best" (in 145 reviews)
- "Poor management and meticulous work" (in 76 reviews)
- "No benefits for flex associates" (in 62 reviews)
- "Some managers at depots are rude and enjoy shouting and treating drivers as much lower." (in 33 reviews)
- "There is NO TRAINING when you start and experienced drivers to little to nothing to assist." (in 28 reviews)
- "Really, really, really bad communication and lack of personal approach" (in 20 reviews)
- 5.010 Oct 2023Software Development Engineer (SDE)Current Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
Good company with good working environment
No cons everything is good about the company
- 3.025 Aug 2023ML Data AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Amazon really have great working culture but depends on department to department.
Coming staright on point this role is honestly pathetic they expect you to work like robot continuously whole throughout the shift you cannot move away from your laptop without unscheduled break you will feel like robot atleast machines get rest but not in this role plus one defect per day costs your whole scorecard they really need do set some humanly goals and working experience.
- 5.020 Jul 2023Software Development Engineer (SDE) IIFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
* Knowledgeable leadership * Learning is vast * Multiple technologies to work with. Flexibility to choose * Perks
* Tight deadline at times
Amazon Flex Reviews FAQs
Amazon Flex has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 5,814 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Amazon Flex to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
65% of Amazon Flex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Amazon Flex 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.