Cover image for American Marketing Association

American Marketing Association

Engaged Employer

American Marketing Association

Add a Review

American Marketing Association Employee Reviews about "ama"

4.2
84% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO
4.2
American Marketing Association COO and CEO Jeremy Van Ek and Bennie F. Johnson (no image)
Jeremy Van Ek and Bennie F. Johnson

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "the benefits are good thats it(in 7 reviews)
  • "Beautiful office space, on which they will provide a lot of focus during your visit/interview experience.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 10 of over 70 reviews

Houston, TX
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team building and practical experience.

Cons

Internship is more valuable post grad then AMA participation.

Thank you for being a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA)! We are grateful for your volunteer efforts at the VP of Programs at UNLV. However, because you weren't directly employed with us here at the AMA Support Center located in Chicago, Illinois, I encourage you to redirect your comments to your collegiate chapter leaders. We hope you continue to engage and grow from your involvement with the AMA! Many thanks, Danielle Stull HR Specialist

1. 5.0
        20 Sept 2019
        Manager
        Current Employee
        Chicago, IL
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of focus is put on the competencies of the AMA and I've seen them reiterated so often that it truly has shaped the culture of the organization in the best possible way. By focusing on infrastructure improvements, the AMA is constantly looking into the future in how to best service their members and therefore keeping us relevant to our core audience. Including members from all teams in interview panels, design sprints and user testing not only introduces AMA employees to aspects of the business they might not have exposure to but also makes all successes more broad than 'this team won'.

Cons

Honestly, nothing that I can think of.

2. Join the American Marketing Association team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Reviews
      </>Embed

Popular Careers with American Marketing Association Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Glassdoor has 70 American Marketing Association reviews submitted anonymously by American Marketing Association employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if American Marketing Association is right for you.