The latest conversations about Tech India
Hi Fishes I dropped the resignation today.￼ I will need to serve for 90 days of notice period however my manager wants me to stay back. I am handling multiple projects in this company and I am bored and exhausted. Need to step out and look for better opportunities. Not sure what to say to the manager? I don't have offers in my hand. I am confident that I can get a better one. Any piece of quality advice would be very helpful. Thanks
My salary is around 96k as gross. I joined this new company 2 weeks ago. So till next FY how much will be my income tax. As per my calculation in this new org tax will be 0? As total income till next march is around 6 lakh. Am I wrong here? Please help me to understand the tax procedure in my case.
Got a burning question about Americaneagle.com? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Americaneagle.com employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is approachable but not accessible due to how busy they are with their own projects." (in 8 reviews)
- "independant, slow at times, low pay" (in 4 reviews)
- "call with not compensation, lack of work life balance, fraternities." (in 4 reviews)
- "Several people have tested postive but they wont allow to you work from home unless you have a strong reason." (in 4 reviews)
- "The demand for turnaround is high, however the training and education from the variety of tasks is going make a noticeable difference on your skillset." (in 3 reviews)
Found 10 of over 176 reviews
Updated 30 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.04 Mar 2020Sales Operations CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDes Plaines, IL
Americaneagle.com is a great company to work for. A family owned business which provides a nurturing and positive work environment, that also rewards hard working employees with great pay and benefits. Everyone here is really supportive and friendly, and most importantly encouraging and inspiring. A company that really believes in promoting from within, full of managers and team members that will help you get there. Good work life balance with the typical 40 hour work week (sometimes more during busy season) but flex start time which is wonderful. Approachable HR staff as well as department mangers.
I have no cons working here.1Americaneagle.com Response4y
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate all of your feedback. Americaneagle.com has a great culture that welcomes team work and collaboration and also offers a competitive benefits package.
- 2.014 Jul 2014Web DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPark Ridge, IL
Working with top clients in the industry. Immense client base. Personally haven't worked there in five years - the company may have gotten better.
Work/life balance was very difficult. I was expected to log in and work from home at evenings and some weekends. averaged 80 - 100 hours a week for the two years I worked there full time.8