Find jobs for Project Manager

Amgen President & CEO Robert A. Bradway
Robert A. Bradway
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Oct 13, 2021 - Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, location, benefits, culture, salary

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of.

Amgen Response

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you're enjoying your time at Amgen and hope your positive experience continues. Please do not hesitate to reach out to contact amgen@careers.pure.cloud with any questions or feedback for our team.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place

Sep 2, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours Great benefits friendly management

Cons

Work from home Corporate life too many projects

Amgen Response

Thank you for your feedback. If there's anything else you'd like to share with our team, please do not hesitate to reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud to share more. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company

Sep 14, 2021 - Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you find the right manager to have as a mentor, you'll be able to do well and navigate the political waters.

Cons

Some people are treated as just a number rather than a person

1 person found this review helpful

Amgen Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is our goal to create an atmosphere where our staff members feel supported, and reviews are instrumental in our ability to implement change. Please know that our team can be reached at amgen@careers.pure.cloud if you would like to share more about your experience. If you would like to remain anonymous, please contact Amgen’s Business Conduct Hotline at 1-888-376-5574 or https://amgenbch.tnwreports.com to report your concerns. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Mature company that stands behind company values

Aug 30, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

employees feel valued and are motivated, exciting and collaborative workplace at all levels

Cons

leadership overburdened with constantly rebuilding infrastructure and associated activities

Continue reading

5. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

An absolute disaster

Sep 21, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are decent, although the PTO amount is rather low,

Cons

Everyone is so busy stabbing each other in the back they are too busy to actually get any work done. Advice form seasoned professional is completely ignored unless you in the clique. The company cannot get out of its own way to go in the right direction.

1 person found this review helpful

6. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Good stable place to work

Jul 27, 2021 - Project Manager in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and retirement plans

Cons

Limited opportunity to progress in certain S areas of the business .

Employer Branding

Thank you for your review. Please know, if there are any additional details you would like to share about your experience, please reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great People

Jul 23, 2021 - Associate Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams and people to work with

Cons

the turnover is high and people with a lot of knowledge are leaving

Employer Branding

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Love it

Jul 9, 2021 - Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Takes mission statement very seriously

Cons

Salaries are below market value, even when you include the whole benefits package.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Please know, if there are any additional details you would like to share about your experience, please reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud. Again, thank you for your review.

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Amazing company

Jun 16, 2021 - Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, Amazing leadership, growth opportunities

Cons

Can not point out any cons

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Collaborative and supportive

Jun 13, 2021 - Global Project Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been at Amgen for many years, and have worked at other major pharma companies prior to Amgen. Amgen is a place where you will find highly driven and highly educated colleagues, that work in a collaborative and friendly environment. Management is very supportive as well.

Cons

You can get siloed into a functional area, and wear “less hats” than smaller organizations.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns very seriously. Please know, if there are any additional details you would like to share about your experience, please reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud. Again, thank you for your review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Reviews