Amgen Senior Bio-pharmaceutical Representative Reviews

Robert A. Bradway
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 18, 2021 - Senior Bio-pharmaceutical Representative in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh
    Business Outlook

Pros

They take care of their sales reps

Cons

Tough to sell buy and bill sometimes

Amgen Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback is appreciated as we continue to foster an environment where our staff members around the world can thrive personally and professionally. Please know, you can always reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud to share more about your experience. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

One of the top 5 bqst place to work pharma companies in Greece

Jul 1, 2021 - Senior Bio-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Thessaloníki
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work! Healthy envronment lots of add ons appart the salary

Cons

In office based jobs lots of come and going.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Please know, if there are any additional details you would like to share about your experience, please reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud. Again, thank you for your review.

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Ok

Jun 24, 2021 - Senior Bio-pharmaceutical Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are great and nice

Cons

Everything else is crap. Culture, management, etc

Social Media Manager

We appreciate your review, value your feedback, and we take these concerns very seriously. We would like to understand more about your concerns so that we can thoroughly investigate and address them. Please contact Amgen’s Business Conduct Hotline at 1-888-376-5574 or https://amgenbch.tnwreports.com to report your concerns. You may remain anonymous if you wish.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

the good & the less than optimal

Jun 23, 2021 - Senior Bio-pharmaceutical Representative in Riyadh
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay Highly sophisticated medications and pipeline

Cons

Suboptimal working environment Very target driven in terms of sales

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your review. Please know, if there are any additional details you would like to share about your experience, please reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall Review

May 25, 2021 - Senior Bio-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stability of position offered there

Cons

Lack of upward promotion opportunities

Continue reading

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your review. Feedback is instrumental to our ability to implement change and continue providing a culture that allows staff members to thrive personally and professionally. Please know, you can always reach out to amgen@careers.pure.cloud to share more about your experience. Again, thank you for your feedback.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

The Best

Apr 12, 2021 - Senior Bio-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really Great Work Life Balance

Cons

Activity based more so than numbers based.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your review. Please know that you can share more feedback with our team at amgen@careers.pure.cloud.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Top tier Bio company

Mar 29, 2021 - Senior Bio-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Seoul
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good potential, excellent products, highly recognized

Cons

Too much competition between sales representatives

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your review. You are always welcome to share more about your experience with our team at amgen@careers.pure.cloud.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amgen is a great company and has a lot of females in high up leadership roles.

Mar 24, 2021 - Senior Bio-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Columbia, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amgen is a great company to work for and I highly recommend it! Our products and company is looked at as an industry leader and the leadership really go the extra mile to engage the sales force.

Cons

California based company makes some corporate meetings and calls inconvenient due to time zones. Also, from a sales perspective the targets keep changing within a sales quarter.

Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Please know that our team can always be reached at amgen@careers.pure.cloud for you to share more about your experience.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Big Pharma, not Biopharmaceuticals

Apr 3, 2021 - Senior Bio-Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Industry leading 401K, benefits and time off .

Cons

Unless you enjoy being micro-managed and have a penchant for lying, checking boxes then you may want to re-consider working here “. Also working with four reps callkng on same doctors for the same product is not good for the doctors nor Amgen access or sales.

Continue reading

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your review. Our sincere goal is to create an atmosphere where our team members feel supported and we are sad to hear that this was not your experience. Please know that you can share more feedback with our team at amgen@careers.pure.cloud. Again, thank you for your review.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Rep info

Apr 3, 2021 - Senior Bio-pharmaceutical Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

use to be great company

Cons

Downsizing no warning - handled poorly

Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Please know you can always share more about your experience with our team at amgen@careers.pure.cloud.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews