Found 78 of over 457 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits that are hard to top." (in 67 reviews)
- "People on the team were great and always willing to bend over backwards to help." (in 38 reviews)
- "Good pay and bonuses." (in 30 reviews)
- "Work/life balance is great with the 9/80 schedules" (in 22 reviews)
- "Great culture, company values are repeated often" (in 16 reviews)
- "poor management and lack of vision" (in 15 reviews)
- "Upper management seemed disconnected from what was happening on the ground" (in 10 reviews)
- "Some bad managers here and there" (in 8 reviews)
- "Also, layoffs were handled extremely poorly." (in 7 reviews)
- "Terrible leadership and a lot of the business groups are disconnected." (in 7 reviews)
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 5.023 Sept 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeDenver, CO
Great employee benefits. Had core values that they lived. Enjoyable place to work. Valued time away from work as a way to reenergize.
This company is being driven by the younger generation and the recent downsize in March was a way to purge a lot of senior employees.