Anchanto Reviews

Updated 7 Jun 2021

Found 59 of over 63 reviews

4.3
Anchanto Co-Founder & CEO Vaibhav Dabhade (no image)
Vaibhav Dabhade
Pros
  • "This is the best example to narrate how company ensures the work-life balance and personal assistance to individuals in case of crisis(in 5 reviews)

• "Friendly environment, great work culture(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance that's why learning curve is good(in 4 reviews)

• "no work life(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

good company

1 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

you will learn lot here

Cons

i was intern here but didnt find any cons here

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

“Marvellous Company to work for!”

21 Sep 2020 - Associate Product Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Anchanto has played a pivotal role in accelerating my career. I have been associated with Anchanto since last 6 months and journey so far has been really amazing. The company truly replicates the culture of a great work place to work for. There is a plethora opportunity for a hardworking, smart individual to polish themselves as a professional & climb the ladder to success. In my last 6 years of corporate journey this is the best company I am working with, which shows utter belief on its employees and treats them as a real asset. It correctly shows in the company growth and scale at which it is growing even in the global pandemic situation. Anchanto follows the pure open culture environment wherein even the most junior team member can reach out to top management. There is always a zeal of entrepreneurship flowing around which gives the sense of ownership to every individual. Even in the COVID situation where lots of layoffs were happening across the industry, Anchanto has not laid off even a single individual due to COVID reason, but hired lots of employees across various roles. In such a tough situation company has played a vital role in boosting employees & helping them to be more productive and stay laser focused by taking various wellness initiatives. The follow Anchanters are really good people and always on the toes to help each other. There is always a synergy of team spirit which helps everyone remains motivated & feel more confident. Anchanto truly follows a global work environment wherein everyone gets equal chance to work with the colleagues across diverse geographies. All in all, Anchanto is an incredible company to work for. Thank you Anchanto!

Cons

There is not a single con. Company is so perfect.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great career progression and fantastic work culture!!

21 Sep 2020 - Project Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience of working with Anchanto has been great so far it provides a great learning curve along with paced up career accelerations. I have performed multiple roles from being a Business Analyst to Project manager and have excelled in whatever task which was assigned to me. Anchanto is very ethical, transparent, and focused on its core business. It is on the path to become global leaders in the e-Commerce IT industry. Anchanto has provided me multiple opportunities as I am a performing candidate and I also got rewarded very heavily for my efforts. The company always provides platform and right opportunities to every candidate who shows great results.

Cons

No cons till now you are doiing great.

Continue reading
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Anchanto Software Developer Review

24 Dec 2020 - Software Development Engineer (SDE) in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Co-operative Working Space full of helpful people

Cons

No cons just great working here

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Anchanto Job opportunities are tailor made for Skyrocketing career Growth

21 Sep 2020 - Product Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been associated with big conglomerates in the service industry to name a few like Aditya Birla Group & Reliance of India so when I took a decisive call to work with Anchanto was very thought through & game changer for my career. Best thing about Anchanto is their products & how they have well positioned themselves in the market, being a product guy Anchanto’s product role is very fascinating and perfectly curated for innovative thinkers. Working at Anchanto provides employees with a sense of contributing to the growing e-commerce economy. Anchanto employees positively impact their peers & subordinates with the blend of knowledge on applications and technology on which they are working. Anchanto always looks for the best and brightest minds, and employees are always exposed to other amazing employee work culture and intelligent thinkers. Being around other intelligent thinkers allows for a creative work environment, collaboration, and disruptive innovation. I joined Anchanto and immediately within 15 days I was set to travel for Singapore, The Philippines which was exciting and helped me to learn & understand their customers quickly. Anchanto is very ethical organization and its leadership believes & demonstrates the transparency. It also provides the platform to employee to share their opinion, ideas, and feedback directly with the management. I feel lucky to be associated with Anchanto during this pandemic as company has ensured that my job is secured, my work schedule, my health & well-being is taken care. Company have not fired anyone stating COVID reasons. We even got the bonuses to set up our own WFH workstations! I have had a family situation in last couple of months and my parents were hospitalized, I received exceedingly kind and encouraging support from Anchanto which helped me to settle down. This is the best example to narrate how company ensures the work-life balance and personal assistance to individuals in case of crisis. As a new hire, I thought that it will be difficult to adjust to the work environment. But, had I known that I would get the opportunity to work under such incredible leadership, I need not have worried. I am so proud to be led forward by a leadership team who is not only industry-renowned, but it also has an amazing vision. I confidently say that after nearly 10 years of experience my future career is in safe hands.

Cons

Not observed yet so far till date.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Joined Anchanto during the Pandemic!

21 Sep 2020 - Content Writer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined remotely, and the entire process was smooth and efficiently managed. My time at Anchanto has been full of great opportunities, learning curves, and exposure. Here, every individual I work with is highly skilled. The company offers due recognition and exposure to people who work hard and give their best. Truly grateful to be a part of a company where employees are valued and cared for! The work environment is balanced, and fast paced, with great opportunities for every skilled individual!

Cons

No cons at all, according to me!

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor Leadership

16 Feb 2021 - Human Resources in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Micromanagement teaches you what you should not do as a Boss

Cons

Not an Inclusive Workplace, Poor Management, Employee Suggestions are not valued.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good For Fresher to explore RoR

9 Jan 2021 - Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Helping and Mentoring nature of all Seniors Hand holding help in some cases

Cons

Nothing to mention here as of now.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company with Amazing future!!

21 Sep 2020 - Product Support Executive in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1)Lovely, friendly approchable co-workers. 2)The culture fit and values is so important to the business and this helps bring in the right people. 3) Senior management are open and honest with us. 4)The Best part is no one is ever too busy to help out each other.

Cons

I don't really have any currently.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company that provides growth opportunity and stable career

21 Sep 2020 - Business Development Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company always treat everyone fairly and value each individual. It provides opportunities to excel and advance income and career both. Happy to be a part of Anchanto!

Cons

One should look at the positive and what an awesome company we are.

Continue reading