Apertum Online Reviews
74% would recommend to a friend
(42 total reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 42 of over 43 reviews
Updated 7 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.010 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Most of the team is good.
Management is rude, untrusting and lacks talent/real world skill. Have no respect for your time off. Someone with zero/no credibility and qualification can grow well in the organisation by sucking up. Nurtures a culture of fear. If you choose to leave, they will make it dirty rather than part ways amicably1
- 1.027 Jun 2023Associate Customer SuccessCurrent Employee
Great fellow associates Smoking area right outside!
If there was any rating below one star, I would have certainly given that. No proper system. No proper leaders (except 1 or 2). No one to ones to discuss your KPIs. Totally biased - Favouritism is at the best here! Lesser pay - No incentives Biasedness towards male and female employees when it comes to shifts. Corporat hooliganism is all over!
- 5.018 Oct 2022Software QA EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
This is the best company i have ever worked. The atmosphere is always pretty much chill. No work pressure no stress. Colleagues are so much co-operative. Our manager is so friendly and always encourages to learn new technologies and explore new things. Apertum Online regularly offers Foreign trips once a year. They have a very good quarterly bonus policy. They have also perks like Pizza Party also they have a good health insurance policy.
Not in my mind till now.
- 5.023 Dec 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAndheri East
- Colleagues - Employee engagement activities - Work culture It's been a month since I joined. The people are very welcoming and helpful.
None as of now .
- 5.018 Oct 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
1. Great Job Satisfaction with good work life balance 2. Good compensation, generally above par with industry standards 3. Timely bonuses on work recognition 4. Fun filled trip yearly once/twice inside or outside India
None I can think of.
- 5.018 Oct 2022Software Development Engineer (SDE)Current Employee, more than 1 yearFarīdābād, Haryana
Personal Growth Handsome salary Can work on whatever you are interested in. No boundaries. Lots of fun working with the team Workations
None that I can think of
Apertum Online Reviews FAQs
Apertum Online has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Apertum Online to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
74% of Apertum Online employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Apertum Online 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.