Found 89 of over 845 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and pay rate is OK." (in 90 reviews)
- "Lots of great people around" (in 65 reviews)
- "The pay is decent to local standards including (sometimes) equity for director level and above." (in 35 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 28 reviews)
- "The salaries here are good and fair with market." (in 17 reviews)
- "The company lacks clear direction, poor management, and lack of accountability." (in 46 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and lots of red tape" (in 33 reviews)
- "Lots of layoffs and more to come as Apollo becomes a support organization only and need for cost savings." (in 28 reviews)
- "Making really bad managers" (in 20 reviews)
- "Bad upper management, never seemed to hire the right people." (in 16 reviews)
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 2.026 Sept 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
There are good benefits and vacation hours.
Reorganizations that seem arbitrary and are disruptive; little room for advancement in certain departments.1
- 1.06 Aug 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPhoenix, AZ
Benefits were decent and time off was very good.
IT senior technical management is incompetent. Recipe for cost savings is to outsource or eliminate without regard to risk exposure. The managed services cocktail will ensure that you cannot respond quickly to issues when they arise and the so-called cost savings will be exposed as a mirage.5