What people are saying about AppDynamics
Referral and Opportunities
Hey Fishes, I have more than 15 years of experience with more than 5years into Project management in Application Maintenance and Services. I have exposure towards product developement as well. Predominantly worked on Insurance sector where in worked on multiple insurance giants of USA. Java J2EE, Appdynamics, ServiceNow, Rest API ETC. Looking for Senior Project Manager, or Project Manager at Bangalore or fully remote options. Tata Consultancy Deloitte Allstate india Amadeus Accenture India
Referral and Opportunities
Hello guys. I'm a software engineer and I'm looking for referral in a product based company based on Java. Could you help me? Yeo. 4.11yr.. Stack. Java, mySql, springboot, restful, etc. Location:india/ remote... Amazon IBM Adobe Uber Cred Phonepe pvt ltd Paytm Tower Research Capital LinkedIn Salesforce Intel Corporation Intuit AppDynamics Atlassian Microsoft Zoom OLA Flipkart Walmart Myntra Target Oracle Netflix Twitter Slack Groww OYO HP Dell Acer Nvidia VMware Hotstar Swiggy Delhivery Porter
Got a burning question about AppDynamics? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AppDynamics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people here are great to work with and the company cares about their employees." (in 105 reviews)
- "Great culture and a fun place to work" (in 91 reviews)
- "Cisco benefits are great and the company mostly embraces a thoughtful strategy to how they treat employees." (in 45 reviews)
- "Good work life balance (if you are looking for that)" (in 44 reviews)
- "Great leadership and sales process." (in 37 reviews)
- "Managers bad talked reps behind backs and had false sense of superiority for no reason." (in 11 reviews)
- "Not many but is fast paced and some times long hours which makes it exciting to go to work." (in 6 reviews)
- "Career growth is 100% about who likes you and not anything to do with performance." (in 6 reviews)
- "Lack of Diversity" (in 4 reviews)
- "Limited Office space: not the best for meetings or collaboration" (in 3 reviews)
Found 575 of over 900 reviews
Updated 20 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.017 Aug 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBengaluru
Company with good benefits and work culture. Better work life balance
Nothing as such . No cons at all
- 3.04 Sept 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
- Wonderful colleagues - Great pay - Challenging and exciting work
- Leadership lacks long-term strategic thinking. Priorities/goals change every 6 months - Leadership has no accountability
- 3.020 Jun 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good WLB, no hefty work.
You wouldn't get good projects as this company is acquired by cisco and there is no good leaders with future vision1
- 3.024 Jun 2022Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
People are friendly and considerate Really no other pro
The pay is peanuts Performance is not rewarded Really inexperienced and terrible manager Incompetent employees are not kicked or PIPed4
- 3.08 Jun 2022Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Flexible work, great and smart colleagues, decent pay
lack of vision/innovation, legacy product , lack of agility and ability to coordinate , lack of honesty/integrity to customers , lack of empowerment of India teams2
- 4.027 Oct 2021Senior DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
Joined as PreIPO. It was a great place to work surrounded by great people that respected each other and worked hard. Overall great environment to work and leadership genuinely cared for people beyond the headquarters. After acquisition, environment stayed that way but continuous change in leadership took a toll on the morale of current employees.
Innovation has come down significantly in the last 2-3 years due to constant churn in leadership . SAAS market has grown tremendously and I don't see the company capitalising on that and not investing in retaining the highly talented employees. This resulted in huge attrition and ability to hire has significantly diminished. Company has become more beuqacratic and process oriented.4
AppDynamics Reviews FAQs
AppDynamics has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 900 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at AppDynamics to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
81% of AppDynamics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AppDynamics 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.