Aptify Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Aptify Reviews

Updated Oct 11, 2019

3.1
Aptify CEO JP Guilbault (no image)
JP Guilbault
Pros
  • "Nice people, good benefits like unlimited PTO and good 401K matching(in 8 reviews)

• "Aptify has flexibility and is sensitive to employee work life balance(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/life balance is minimal, even if it seems otherwise at first(in 6 reviews)

• "Based on project timelines and workload sometime long hours are required(in 6 reviews)

1. "Awesome"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Pune

I have been working at Aptify full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Best work culture and regular cultural activities. - Everyone is always ready to help you get over your stuck.

Cons

- As the product has its own framework, it is difficult in starting 3-5 months. - Most of the knowledge you will gain will not be much helpful outside the company. - You certainly can not google most of the stuff and will need other's help to overcome your stuck.

Aptify2019-10-08
  2. "Worked for 3 years at Aptify."

I worked at Aptify full-time

Pros

Work life balance. HR policies are good.

Cons

There is no cons available.

Aptify2019-06-25
  3. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Aptify full-time

Pros

Flexible working hours Opportunity to grow Management is very good There is no such things like internal politics

Cons

nothing to share here under this section

Aptify2019-03-11
  4. "Recommended"

Current Employee - Software Engineer Trainee in Pune City

I have been working at Aptify full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are so good in nature. Everyone is so Knowledgeable and ready to share it

Cons

Till now I have found nothing

Aptify2018-09-12
  5. "Good Company to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Aptify full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance. Flexibility to work in terms of time.

Cons

Nothing found anything. HR team can shout fun activities.

Advice to Management

Give Parties to keep employees tobe happy

Aptify2018-08-03

"Good Company..Good Values!!"

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Pune

I have been working at Aptify full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with Aptify for almost a year now and it's a good on-going journey for me with the company. -> Good and Flexible workplace. -> Supporting people and management. -> Work responsibilities and ownership.

Cons

I believe Aptify Management is working hard for overall improvement and growth from current standards by targeting the key areas. All the Best!!

Aptify2017-11-07

"Worst Company Worst HR"

I worked at Aptify

Pros

No positive thing about the company. They only make false promises with people at the time of interview and once you are in you will start feeling cheated.

Cons

If you have any concern keep it in the pocket and be quite. Professional buttering people are earning well here. Manager literally shout when things go against them. Don't dare to raise your voice against anything unprofessional bcoz the hierarchy won't let your voice raise. Environment is very biased and depressing. Some people can make ur life hell and less people will make it easy. Your job is find out those who... make it easy. Work culture is just Fake. Act as if you are a Blackstone guy and work as if you are a slave.

Advice to Management

No Advice. Can't do anything as managers and head are very close friend and they can't see any other person above them.

Aptify2017-10-11

"Zero"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at Aptify full-time for less than a year

Pros

No more Pros! The pros went away with Amith.

Cons

Policies. There are zero. Its upto the will of the HR Manager. Look at this page iitself. It says Amith Nagarajan as CEO and we still rate him. The company is taken over. No Culture. Open door policy eye wash. You say something to the HR it goes to my manager. Open house, survey all eye wash. Nothing helps. You get blacklisted. If you cross the wrong path of any of these people my sincere advise is move or you are... doomed. Some gones and commit something to client , the product is not there, it is still made by R&D and we get all the deadlines. We are running around. No life whatsoever. We are there overnight. Where is the director, where is my manager, where is the HR everybody at peace from home. Look at how many people have left. who cares.

Advice to Management

Please take good Leaders to build team. Please destroy the cabins and get those people out. Better please close the company please do not play with our careers.

Aptify2017-08-22
  9. "Great place for work"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Aptify full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-> Good work culture ->Good Team management

Cons

Resource crunch in every project

Aptify2017-07-07

Aptify Response

July 13, 2017Director, Culture and People

Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying the work environment and you feel good about the leadership. We are aware of the resource crunch which is why our Culture & People department has been working diligently to interview, hire and onboard more talent. Hopefully with this recent hiring blitz you will be inspired to give us 5 stars next time!

"Bad place to work"

Current Employee - Lead

I have been working at Aptify full-time

Pros

Used to be great fun culture. Terrible now. No growth. No perks. Stress is unbearable

Cons

Tough for women to grow. Opaque closed door conspiracies from managers

Advice to Management

Close shop rather than harrass employees

Aptify2017-06-11

Aptify Response

July 13, 2017Director, Culture and People

Thank you for leaving your review. I am sorry your experience has not been a positive one. It seems you have specific concerns that should be addressed. With the implementation of the personal painted picture and Role Based Outcomes you should have the opportunity to discuss your career goals with your team lead on a regular basis. Please reach out to me if you are either not having these conversations with your lead or if you are having them but still feel as though there is no path toward greater career satisfaction. Our goal is for all of our team members to envision and work toward a meaningful career. Additionally, I encourage you to speak with me or any member of the Culture & People team or Executive team if you are experiencing harassment within the work place. Among our highest priorities is making sure team members feel safe and empowered to do their best work. I can be reached at Julia.lang@aptify.com.

Found 88 reviews