Aptify Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 4 Apr 2020

2.8
Aptify CEO JP Guilbault (no image)
JP Guilbault
Pros
  • "Aptify has flexibility and is sensitive to employee work life balance(in 9 reviews)

• "Nice people, good benefits like unlimited PTO and good 401K matching(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/life balance is minimal, even if it seems otherwise at first(in 6 reviews)

• "Based on project timelines and workload sometime long hours are required(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Good Company to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aptify full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance. Flexibility to work in terms of time.

Cons

Nothing found anything. HR team can shout fun activities.

Aptify2018-08-03

"Worst Company ever"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I worked at Aptify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bad management. Work life balance Less projects Old technology Poor HR management team

Cons

Nothing good about this org.

Aptify2020-04-04
  3. "Aptify software solutions"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Pune

I have been working at Aptify full-time

Pros

Good work life balance. Good facilities. Really good projects with latest technologies.

Cons

Not as such so far.

Aptify2019-10-24
  4. "Worked for 3 years at Aptify."

I worked at Aptify full-time

Pros

Work life balance. HR policies are good.

Cons

There is no cons available.

Aptify2019-06-25

"If you are hard working and dedicated, you can create excellent opportunities in Aptify"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at Aptify full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked with. Aptify has flexibility and is sensitive to employee work life balance. If you are serious about your career, Aptify can provide excellent opportunities to grow.

Cons

NA nothing specific to mention at this point. Sometimes it's hectic to handle manipulations and drama by Managers but guess they have their own reasons to behave with such low dignity

Aptify2016-08-21

August 26, 2016CEO

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your thoughts and the 5-star rating. I would like to request that using any source you feel comfortable with (one example is the anonymous feedback tool within AlignToday), let us know more about the comments you made about managers, the way you described it is concerning to me. Always feel free to reach out directly as well, I would love to hear from you. -Amith (202) 368-0533 amith@aptify.com

6. "Excellent Company to work with"

I have been working at Aptify

Pros

1.excellent work-life balance 2.great place to work 3.Good Culture, open minded people, No hidden policies 4.Good learning experience

Cons

nothing much. Great Place to work

Aptify2015-03-05

June 13, 2015CEO

Wow! What a great review, thank you! I am happy to hear that you're having a positive experience and feel the team, culture and learning opportunities are all positive. Please know that as time goes on as you have ideas for improvement, they are very much desired. Always feel free to share any and all feedback with me (202-368-0533/cell or amith.nagarajan@aptify.com) or with anyone else. The way we have been able to grow the culture into what it is today is the continuous feedback and ideas from team members, so thanks in advance for contributing to this. -Amith

"Culture in name only"

2.0

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Aptify

Pros

- A lot professional opportunities - Coworkers up to mid-management are fun to be around and hard working. - Flexible schedule

Cons

- Company has a cheerleader mentality and frowns upon employees who bring up concerns. - Work/life balance is minimal, even if it seems otherwise at first. - Senior management only cares about making their own jobs as easy as possible and does not care about actual company or employees. - Values are talked about, but when push comes to shove are often overlooked.

Aptify2016-10-23

November 9, 2016Director, People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to see you experienced valuable professional opportunities and great co-workers while here. We do try very hard to create a balance between a flexible working environment and an environment which fosters strong collaboration. Within the past year specifically we have rolled out a number of new tools and processes to enable us to be more efficient. The end goal is to improve service to our clients and make day to day tasks easier for all of our team members. All of our team members, including the Senior Management Team, must be accountable to meeting expectations as we move forward with these new tools and processes. We encourage all of our employees to bring concerns to their team lead or further up the chain of command if needed. I myself have an open door/open communication policy, and truly mean it when I say that I wish I heard directly from our employees more often. If you have specific concerns please contact me at amith.nagarajan@aptify.com or our Director of Culture & People, Julia Lang at Julia.lang@aptify.com. Thank you again for your comments.

"morale on the decline"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton, VA

I worked at Aptify full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good culture, free snacks/drinks, good people

Cons

too many processes, salary not comparable to market rate. work/life balance is limited

Aptify2016-05-12

June 21, 2016CEO

I appreciate your review of your experiences at Aptify. You have highlighted a particular struggle that many companies have when faced with substantial growth. Balancing the need for structure and stability with concrete business process while also keeping agile and entrusting the growing team to act autonomously. While the team leaders work hard and meet regularly to address this challenge, we are very interested in hearing team member suggestions for achieving this balance. As for the comment regarding competitive salary and work/life balance. We use a number of outside resources to determine our salary ranges in each specific market. This research allows us to stay competitive with other similar companies but there are resource limitations when it comes to competing with larger organizations with seemingly unlimited resources. Therefore, we design the culture, perks and benefits to create value for our team. As one example, we have an Unlimited Paid Time Off policy. If you would like to speak further about this topic, I encourage you to reach out directly to me at amith.nagarajan@aptify.com or if you prefer, to our Director for Culture and People, Julia Lang at Julia.Lang@aptify.com Thank you for your review.

"Culture"

1.0

I have been working at Aptify

Pros

Good place if you are an A player.

Cons

Culture, no work life balance.

Aptify2016-02-14

May 3, 2016CEO

I'm sorry to see that you've not had a good experience with Aptify. I would encourage you to share more detail on your concerns about Culture with us. We have a number of avenues for this. On our AlignToday.com system you can provide completely anonymous feedback. You can also reach out to the Culture + People team directly, and I am always here to listen. Call me at 202-368-0533 or email me at amith.nagarajan@aptify.com and I will be happy to hear your thoughts. Without more detail I'm afraid I can't really provide much feedback here. I do appreciate that you have indicated approval of the CEO, but frankly I don't think that is something I deserve if you feel the Culture and Company overall are 1-star. Please give us more input so we can work together to address your concerns. Thanks.

10. "IT Engineer"

I worked at Aptify

Pros

Great work/life balance. CEO has clear vision for company and employee growth. Unlimited PTO. Matched 401k

Cons

Depts felt a little disconnected but overall great people to work with.

Aptify2015-12-22

January 7, 2016CEO

Thank you for the review and 5 star rating. I agree that we can continue to improve on ways to have team members collaborate more fluidly across departments and we have some great ideas in motion on this. Thanks again for taking the time to post this review, and best wishes to you in the next steps in your career wherever they may take you.

Found 15 reviews